RM Woodlore Knife on Ebay.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
At that price I think I would rather buy the other items this vendor has for sale - I could probably get them filled as well!

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...

So much for ''at some point soon the Woodlore knife craze will die down and sellers will have to go back to asking less ridiculous prices''. :rolleyes:

To be honest though, I wouldn't mind that knife. It's a genuine Woodlore instructors knife and would make a good talking point.
But at £1500!? He can stick that up his authentic antler-handled bottom.

xavierdoc

Apr 5, 2006
SW Wales
:red: :red: Well, if you do decide to buy the other items, John, could you pleeeeeaaaase post a few pics??:D That would be something to behold, I am sure :D

Be carefeul what you wish for -I have no desire to see John's "last turkey in the shop" stuffed into a pair La Perla "burlesque briefs".

Of course, as we've already established here, tastes differ...;)

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Be carefeul what you wish for -I have no desire to see John's "last turkey in the shop" stuffed into a pair La Perla "burlesque briefs".

Of course, as we've already established here, tastes differ...;)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Yup - almost within my budget now.......my yearly food budget that is!

Never fear boys - the rest of this sellers gear is also too expensive for my taste!

JonBaker

Tenderfoot
Sep 24, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Well I’m not sure if I should say anything after reading this thread – but I bought Woodlore knife that started this heated debate. I’m not sure I’m the type of person that some people were describing though.

Not sure why I bought it really, as I already have a knife I am happy with – I think it was out of curiosity really.

I have a Frost Mora knife – which is a great knife but too thin for me – it bends when using it with a fire steel and I just wanted something that was a bit more substantial. So I bought an A Wright bushcaft knife (for £100) and made the mistake of posting it on the BushcraftUK web site to see what people thought about that knife. I think the consensus was that it wasn’t shiny enough – the bevel is too obtuse, the ricasso is too long, the handle is not shiny or shaped, etc, etc. Having used the knife for a while for various tasks I think it is a good knife and actually now I have a woodlore to compare it to – I know it is a good knife,

The things is - I bought the woodlore knife knowing I will get my money back on it – My used A Wright knife is now worth about £10 to £20 - where as I could put the woodlore back on ebay in the new year and get my money back to within £10 of what I paid for it.

Saying that I intend to use it – not wrap it up in cotton wool. So the woodlore knife will be sold as a used knife just as it was bought as a used knife – should I choose to sell it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE