Regular South Wales meets?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I am afraid that I am out ... I am having to work this weekend :(
PITA - but work is work at the moment and it can lead to a lot more.... :)

Jaymzflood

Nomad
Mar 1, 2011
Swansea
I was looking forward to meeting you John, gutted. Theres always next time eh? :) I might arrange a Snowdon hike for the summer if anyones interested in it ill start a new thread. make a weekend of it.

winst0nsmith

Tenderfoot
Jan 8, 2012
South West Wales
Anybody driving to this meet from the south west who wants to carshare? John pulling out means I'm on the peasant wagon and won't be able to bring a pile of nice ash to burn.

Anyvody got a nice big pan for the stew too?

I was looking forward to meeting you John, gutted. Theres always next time eh? :) I might arrange a Snowdon hike for the summer if anyones interested in it ill start a new thread. make a weekend of it.

There's a ready to use bothy on Cader Idris... I've never climbed it but really want to since I heard about staying there turning you into a poet or a madman, it sounds fun either way.

Jaymzflood

Nomad
Mar 1, 2011
Swansea
I can see this being knocked on the head if im honest. Can we get a quick whip round of people still attending (if you have read this in time) :)

Jaymzflood

Nomad
Mar 1, 2011
Swansea
6 out of the 14 have said they arnt going to bother, another 5 of them dont post here at all so we cant be assured they are coming, then give or take the 1 or 2 that wont show...thats the whole lot basically Dougster

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. I have my inlaws visiting for the weekend So i'll be going anyway. I would rather camp out in a blizzard than spend the weekend with the mother-in-law.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. I have my inlaws visiting for the weekend So i'll be going anyway. I would rather camp out in a blizzard than spend the weekend with the mother-in-law.
That is the spirit!
One of the best meets I ever went on was in the Beacons in a storm - it was a great experience :)

Jaymzflood

Nomad
Mar 1, 2011
Swansea
Well i didnt spend £200 on winter gear in January to sit in the house anyway so Ill be there. About Friday 1:30-ish after ive dropped the other half and son off to her dads then im a free agent.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE