Regular South Wales meets?

• UPDATE - The main upgrade is now finished. The site should now be functioning as normal, I will be making tweaks over the weekend, particularly to look of the site. If you notice something is broken or have any comments please let me know. Many thanks Matt (Lithril)

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
definitely recommend glyn y mul farm for a first meet only about 6quid a night with easy access, aberdulais,neath, ,chance of trout from the river to

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
I came across a place going by the name of 'ultimate adventure' on a sign post, near the south Wales caving club. I didn't stop to recce it, as I was pushed for time. Sign said open fires are allowed. Anyone heard or know owt?

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Ian who owns the place is a great fella, very helpful but I'd be tempted to at least take a 'net' or two of your own wood or perhaps a couple of bags of charcoal. I've not used the site for three years now but charcoal was a very welcome addition for us.

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
ive not been there for about a 16 months I always take a couple of bags of wood with me . when I was there last they was working on a new path down in to the main part of the woodland and the mud wasn't to bad . ted the old boy that meets you as you go in is a nice fella last time I was there he looked freezing he lives in a caravan and his kettle had froze up lol . I may take the boy down this weekend for a night

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Phone him up K and see what he says mate. Ted who lives there will welcome you, great bloke must be nearer 90 than 80 (WW2 vet) and likes a cup of tea and a chat. He's one of life's all too quickly vanishing characters.