Recommend a YouTube Channel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
don't think anyone mentioned him, yet:
"bertram - craft and wilderness" it's a blacksmith from denmark, he was gone for about two years but recently came back (yay!) he doesn't talk, just doing his stuff and enjoying it; "chad zuber" and "donny dust" are also worth watching imho

for history nerds i'd suggest "mark felton"

Dan00001

Forager
Nov 13, 2023
Wales
The Knees Over Toes guy- Might be of interest to those who want to keep their knees in good health, strengthen bad knees, improve flexibility etc. He also does some shoulder stuff.

Reactions: TeeDee

matarius777

Nomad
Aug 29, 2019
Lancaster
The Knees Over Toes guy- Might be of interest to those who want to keep their knees in good health, strengthen bad knees, improve flexibility etc. He also does some shoulder stuff.

Just what I need, was going to look because I’ve just had arthritis diagnosed in both hips, aged 59. Very depressing, especially considering waiting lists for replacements, anyway, this looks to be just the sort of video I wanted. Thanks!:dancer:(I wish!:))

Reactions: Dan00001

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Just what I need, was going to look because I’ve just had arthritis diagnosed in both hips, aged 59. Very depressing, especially considering waiting lists for replacements, anyway, this looks to be just the sort of video I wanted. Thanks!:dancer:(I wish!:))
I had arthritis diagnosed a couple of years ago and im a few years your junior, currently waiting on knee, hip, shoulder and elbow replacement, i look at these types of video and dream lol.

Reactions: matarius777

matarius777

Nomad
Aug 29, 2019
Lancaster
I had arthritis diagnosed a couple of years ago and im a few years your junior, currently waiting on knee, hip, shoulder and elbow replacement, i look at these types of video and dream lol.
Nightmare, you have my sincere sympathies! Every time I get a crick or ache anywhere, I start thinking it’s spreading. :( My right hip followed very quickly from my left. Going to do as many camps as I can this year, while I still can.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Nightmare, you have my sincere sympathies! Every time I get a crick or ache anywhere, I start thinking it’s spreading. :( My right hip followed very quickly from my left. Going to do as many camps as I can this year, while I still can.
I just take each day at a time and try to keep myself moving as best i can, getting back out and about is my ultimate aim and a goal to aspire to and i shall get there, until then i content myself with watching all manner of YouTube videos, some outdoorsy, some not, thankfully i have a varied set of interests from Astronomy to cooking to Zoology and many things inbetween.

This thread has thrown up a few channels that i now subscribe to that i probably would never have found.

Reactions: matarius777

Dan00001

Forager
Nov 13, 2023
Wales
Ben Patrick (Kneesovertoesguy) has been through surgery, I forget what for.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE