Reason to grow a beard #184.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jakata

Dec 16, 2009
Northampton
I have had a full beard for a few years now, it started off as just lazyness, I would not shave for a few weeks then buzz it off with hair clippers, I just trim it now when I do my hair to keep it tidy. Wife hated it at first but now when I think about shaving it off she tells me not to.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
None of you have beards!
This is a beard:lmao:
beard2.jpg

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
have to get a pic of my hairyest moment, although i reckon Calibanzwei may have one in his archives of my beardy attempt, spent a while ill and whatnot last year and ended up growing a fair amount of fuzz.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
I've always been lazy and only bothered shaving once a week or so, but then a few years ago I gave up completely and to my surprise the mrs actually prefers it :D Just as well really, coz the beard ain't going!

It's normally 1/2" or so long, but it did get to almost Fenna length last year. Trouble was that nooky took a nose dive when it sarted to get that long, so i have to keep it reined in a bit :rolleyes:

I'm currently growing the chin and tash in an attempt to go into this year's show season witha bit of a Captain Jack Sparrow :lmao: I got given some poncy hair wax a few years ago for christmas and I think it would be perfect for a pointy tash. then I can dig out some beads and plait them into the beard...

I'm currently growing the chin and tash in an attempt to go into this year's show season witha bit of a Captain Jack Sparrow :lmao: I got given some poncy hair wax a few years ago for christmas and I think it would be perfect for a pointy tash. then I can dig out some beads and plait them into the beard...

recone you should Plait in some burning tapers ala Yellowbeard ( 1min 35sec)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpf-xMB-ml8

ATB

Duncan

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
thanks Duncan, but I think I might avoid putting any burning things in my beard on purpose, I get enough hot stuff in there as it is!

Mind you, there did seem to be some interesting beard designs in that trailer so I've added it to my Love Films rental list for inspiration and laughs ;)

thanks Duncan, but I think I might avoid putting any burning things in my beard on purpose, I get enough hot stuff in there as it is!

Mind you, there did seem to be some interesting beard designs in that trailer so I've added it to my Love Films rental list for inspiration and laughs ;)

its an epic film from my youth :D
only recently released on DVD which I got for Christmas

lots of classic quotes which now my missus finally understands after 7yrs of blank not amused looks :lmao:

ATB

Duncan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE