Reading Bushcraft Group???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Nice one Jon and welcome at last. I think I can do the whole shooting match next time Mark as I have missed the last two (even my missus is feeling s0rry for me :D ). I already have venison waiting in the freezer for the next meet that I am sure Pitkin should be able to perform some his culinary camfire magic on ;)

Regards

Dave

Pitkin

Life Member
Jul 26, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Venison sounds the Bizo. I'll ask Ray if he wants to come to the next meet Aaron then you can see for yourself what a big boy he is! Hey Silverback two words spring to mind on the venison front ......Pitroast and spitroast..wadja reckon?

Pitkin

Life Member
Jul 26, 2007
Buckinghamshire
What was that Jas? A bushcraft tutorial on how to find your way home after the pub shuts?

IF YOU ARE NOT LIVING LIFE ON THE EDGE..................THEN YOU ARE TAKING UP TOO MUCH ROOM!

Jonathan W

Jan 9, 2007
Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire
Hi
I live in Henley (I'm not a toff, promise) and I am keen to learn more about bustcraft from other enthusiasts. Could you please let me know when you'll be meeting next. Cheers
Oh I'm not a fan of forums so an email would be great (jpwhymark@yahoo.co.uk)

Thanks

Jon W

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
Hi Jonathan
welcome aboard, having been a fellow pumpy I do not think you need to learn any more about bustcraft :lmao: , but I do believe you would like to learn a little more about bushcraft.
I am sure the rest of the forum will make you most welcome

greenphotos

Aug 7, 2007
Hampshire
Hi,

I am new to the Forum. I would like to come along to one of these meets. Where abouts is it?
I live in Basingstoke and can't find places that are ok to build fires. Any ideas anyone?

Mark

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Venison sounds the Bizo. I'll ask Ray if he wants to come to the next meet Aaron then you can see for yourself what a big boy he is! Hey Silverback two words spring to mind on the venison front ......Pitroast and spitroast..wadja reckon?
We have nailed the pit roast (hangi) now so I vote for spitroast at our next meet.

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
spitroast sounds good dave but who we going to get to turn the spit all day:( .

can everyone thinking of coming on next meet(17-18-19th aug)pm me to confurm as i need to know how many are coming cheers.:D :D :D

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border

Oooooo Mr Grimsdale!;)

Pitkin

Life Member
Jul 26, 2007
Buckinghamshire
I'm definately in for the whole show Lupus, on the menu this weekend will be Venison,Port, home made Sloe Gin and plenty of M&M's and I might even toss in a couple of magic tricks.Got some creations for your proffesional opinion, (seen as you are the bushcraft king of creations!) I been a carving and a stitching. Can bruv come this weekend he's done a stack of jerky for da boyz..........Jeese, we ain't gonna wanna go ome!

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
is a ok to bring your bro pitkin.
i'm thinking of setting a test for you all to identify 10 useful plants/trees or something.:lmao: :lmao:

Pitkin

Life Member
Jul 26, 2007
Buckinghamshire
is a ok to bring your bro pitkin.
i'm thinking of setting a test for you all to identify 10 useful plants/trees or something.:lmao: :lmao:

Why dont you just hide ten cadburys cream eggs around the camp it'll be more fun! Just kidding, sounds like fun, would also like to look for mushrooms and truffels.

Aug 15, 2007
HI, just registered as a new member.I was introduced by my old mate Jason Sears.I'll be coming to Lupus's this weekend to my first meet. I,ve always enjoyed the outdoors and am looking foreward to learning some outdoor skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE