Reading Bushcraft Group???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
to bad you can't make it mate looks like the weather will be better than on last meet.

still got room for more.:red: :red: :red:

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
and i thought it was a 'reading' group, ya'know these book club things are really popular!!!:lmao:

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
to all you coming this weekend i'm off down the site in a while so see you all down the site if you get lost give me a bell.:D

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
thanks to all who made it down this weekend i hope you had a good time(apart from falling in that muddy stream).:lmao: :lmao: and a big thankyou to jhon for cooking the phesant stew.:You_Rock_

the next meet will be on 17/18/19th august , if you can get down early friday morning i will be on site from 8 ish. i hope to see lots of nice spoons you have carved.
pm me as allways if intrested.:D

3Please

Forager
Jan 3, 2007
London
:puppy_dog

I told you that tree wouldn't take my weight.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Twas another great weekend and looking forward to the next.

Cheers Mate:You_Rock_ :

Godd to put a couple more faces to names etc.

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
Great to meet up with everyone and an excellent weekend.

Learnt lots. Don't go last, look before I leap & mind where the tree is falling :D

Oh yeah, learnt a lot of bushcrafti stuff too!

:beerchug:

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
LOL LOL

Guys I really wish I could have stayed the whole weekend. Thanks for having me along Mark, was good to catch up again.

Sorry I can't make the next one, but i'll be scuba diving in Thailand on those dates. :p

Adam, hope you haven't caused any damage from the fall, t'was amusing though, although the nettle stings didn't look so fun :(

Was a good laugh going foraging with you all, and was pretty cool finding the Devil's Bolete too.

See you out there soon.

benp1

Nomad
Nov 30, 2006
London
Was a great meet. Cheers Mark

Can't make the next meet either, a week later and I'd be there in a shot!

Big thanks to 3please too, having a look at hammocks now!

3Please

Forager
Jan 3, 2007
London
Say hi to Jason, hope everything is going/gone well!

Andy, it was funny, but the only thing damaged really was the poor tree.:eek:the nettles tickled more than anything. I bet it never thought someone my weight was going to try walking across it.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bam, thanks for sharing some knowledge and ideas, and Sabre provided some good entertainment as well.:lmao:

I am a definite for the next meet.

Adam

Pitkin

Life Member
Jul 26, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Hello fellow bushcrafters, I have at last managed to register and get on line. I would like to say a big thankyou to my new found bushcraft buddies for the way they have welcomed me into the group this year and for all their individual time and effort in showing me different bushcraft techniques. This would be Jason, Silverback, Lupus, Seorus, Aaron and 3Please. I feel as though I have learn't alot since April and look forward to learning alot more. Also looking forward to meeting up in August and cooking up the usual Saturday night slap up meal for all those in attendance (Hick!) regards Jon

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
Hello mate

Good to meet you again the other week, cracking stew :D

Should see you at the August meet too ;)

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE