Reading Bushcraft Group???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
:D after the success of the first meet near reading i think it would be good to have a regular get to gether of bushcrafters from the local area. it would be a good opportunety to share knowledge/skills . the area we will be using has a large variety of trees/plants so there should be plenty of things to do/practice.
if you are intrested pm me .:D :D

cccc

Tenderfoot
Mar 25, 2007
North Hampshire
Lupus

Count me interested. Life is a little busy, but I would love to get out a little more. I was gutted not to get out for the Spring Moot or the local to Basingstoke one, so I must be due for a change of luck pretty soon :)

c

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
Hi Mark,

It was good to meet you at the spring moot, only wish I could have made the meet.

Can you count me in for any future ones? Dates dependant of course :D

May 2, 2007
Newbury
Greetings,

I would love to get in to Bushcraft and after watching on tv for some time i feel I need to get out there and get my hands dirty. Do you require a skill level for meets or would a complete beginner be allowed to come and learn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE