Ray Mears on Tour

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
When I returned from Birmingham having seen Rays lecture there, the kids (lads aged 11 & 12) were all 'What? Ray Mears was actually there? Himself? I wish I'd have gone :( '.

So now they will, I have booked us 3 tickets at the Buxton Opera House on 13 Oct and got 4th row centre :D :D :D

Apologies for the gloaty post for those unable to make it.

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
aiming to go to Poole but the booking office have no info about it! :( - on the positive side the nice lass did say it may be that the booking contract hasn't been confirmed yet...... so I live in hope! ;)

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
I'm not saying that the Aberystwyth venus is slow in catching on, but I think I've just cajoled them into updating their website :p Probably be a few weeks before it happens but I'll be on the list.

Thanks for the heads-up MH.

ATB

Ogri the trog

MitchelHicks

Forager
Aug 29, 2006
London
Yeah it seems as if some venues havent posted on their website yet the wycombe one hasn't but some people have booked tickets already I posted the dates as soon as they came avaliable from Woodlore so it'll probably take them a while to catch up.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Only two dates in Wales, one North, one Mid, shame he missed Cardiff or Swansea out, its a shame, when you consider the strong following he has here in Wales :(

As I doubt I will be driving (ongoing knee problem) during the tour dates, it means any venue other than Cardiff or Swansea would mean a train and a hotel, just can't afford that just now, I'm gutted

Biddlesby

Settler
May 16, 2005
Frankfurt
Pfft I live in colchester for two years then just when I go to oxford he comes to colchester.

Still, dunstable is pretty close, right? At the end of freshers week but I'll give myself a day to sober up. Looks like the grove theatre website has trouble looking that far into the future.

Cheers for this! Otherwise I would have remained ignorant until...probably the day after the last day of his tour.

Levi

Feb 11, 2007
North Yorks.
I should be living in High Wycombe come October, so I might be going... but then again I might end up somewhere entirely different.

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Poole is 'open for buisness' - i'm in the front of the back if that makes sence! :D

counting the days............... ;)

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
It would be interesting to see how many BCUK members were actually at the outdoors show. I bet dozens of us walked past each other totally unaware. I even had my fleece on with my BCUK badge sewn on but no-one collared me (or they did and thought 'I'm not talking to that mithering **** lol)

T

TimB

Just managed to book tickets at Aldershot.. Front row too.. anyone else going to this one on the 20th Oct?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE