Ray Mears/Allan Wood Antler handled Instructors Knife Auction

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody

Forager
Hi all,

Just a short heads up to all you knife collectors out there!

In conjunction with Jonny Crockett of Survival School and Roger Harrington of Wilderness Gathering/Bison Bushcraft we would like to announce the auction of the following item at Jonny's up and coming event in aid of survival international.org.

To be auctioned on EBay will be one Ray Mears antler handled instructor knife. This knife needs no introduction and is one of only seven ever made by world renowned knife smith Alan Wood. The knife was presented to Woody of Bushcraft Expeditions when working as an instructor and expedition co-ordinator for Ray. The knife is to be auctioned on EBay to raise as much as possible for Survival International to whom half the proceeds will be going and the remainder going to independent charitable causes nominated by Woody.

The date of the auction will be announced just prior to the main auction and the lucky winner will also get a free ticket donated by Roger Harrington to the Wilderness Gathering where the knife will be presented.

Regards

Woody

For more details of the auction please see:

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20013=auction

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21726

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
I couldn't enter the first link either. Decided to have a look at the second (lower) link and found that I could enter the first link from there.

Woody

Forager
Cheers Leon!

Apologies for the duplicate post but we are trying to get as much exposure for jonnys's event to raise as much as possible for a very worthy cause.....I will try and get something up on British Blades as soon as possible (overseas at the mo and having difficulty getting on there) but if any one fancies putting something up on our behalf it would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks all,

Woody

ps..and feel free to post any where else you may think it will get read...max exposure-max return for survival International

Woody

Forager
Hi all,

Just a short note regarding the Knife auction. We are pleased to say that the interest has been huge and therefore are hoping to raise a healthy amount for Survival International. One thing that has been asked is whether it is possible to bid on the knife if you are not subscribed to/happy with using EBay, the answer in short is “yes” private bids can be made directly to us at Bushcraft Expeditions and once the funds have been secured we will raise the bidding with EBay on your behalf.

If any one has any other questions regarding the Auction please contact either Johnny Crockett for general questions or Bushcraft Expedition for questions about the knife.

The date for the EBay auction will be announced shortly

Regards

Woody

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
More than a bit out of order when you consider the original auction was for charity and now they are trying to make a profit on it.

Yes, I agree. She says she bought it for a friend, but it's a long story.

Wait up then love, I'll get the kettle on and you can tell me the sordid details!

:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE