Ray and Bear come face to face

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 14, 2006
Jurassic Coast
How deep would you dig in your pockets to sponsor a fundraising expedition where R.M. and B.G.

drive the 8000 miles to China together in the same Landrover and get filmed doing it?

I think I'd empty my bank account for that ;)

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
That link didn't work for me so here's the photo:

Ray-Mears-Land-Rover.jpg

outdoorpaddy

Nomad
Mar 21, 2011
Northern Ireland
I thought a thread on this might pop up! Ray's looking slick tho in fancy suit and tie while bear seems to have turned up in his usual attire.
thanks for the link

paddy

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Great explorers? So where's Charlie Boorman and Ewan McGregor then?

Oh wait a sec' they had GPS and 2 support vehicles on their bike ride, so I suppose they don't count:lmao:

I'm guessing Ray and Bear got along fine as did the rest of those fellas. The only competition between the two of them has been conjured up by the media and us lot (as in general public), sorta natural really as they are both some prominant in the public eye. I doubt those two would act like cretinous rival football team supporters out to prove their side is best. I'd be disappointed in them if they did.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE