Quilt for Group Buy Underblanket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I'll pay for yours if it goes ahead whlst you are away Gary - we can sort it out when you get back

Red

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I have the quilt now and its a great looking piece of kit - its almost too warm for this weather if combined with the underblanket (as it should be). Does anyone want photos etc and if so what type would help people make their minds up?

Red

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I have the quilt now and its a great looking piece of kit - its almost too warm for this weather if combined with the underblanket (as it should be).

Does anyone want photos etc and if so what type would help people make their minds up?

Red

yes please Red! :D - do you use it (with the underblamket) instead of a sleeping bag or as well as?

gorilla

Settler
Jun 8, 2007
merseyside, england
have to take myself off the list - my landy has just failed its mot with £1500 of welding needed, so i need a new one - so'rry for any inconvenience Ian
Neanderthal
GrahamS
Bikething x 2
Mayfly x 2
Wayland
British Red
FastCelt
Wildrover
Angus Og
Aliwren
Lurch
Glen
Greg
Gill

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
have to take myself off the list - my landy has just failed its mot with £1500 of welding needed, so i need a new one - so'rry for any inconvenience Ian
Neanderthal
GrahamS
Bikething x 2
Mayfly x 2
Wayland
British Red
FastCelt
Wildrover
Angus Og
Aliwren
Lurch
Glen
Greg
Gill

Someone needs to take my name off the list, I PM'd Wanderinstar last week.
Unfortunately I have to save up for another venture..:dunno:

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Sorry Greg, thought I had done it.

Neanderthal
GrahamS
Bikething x 2
Mayfly x 2
Wayland
British Red
FastCelt
Wildrover
Angus Og
Aliwren
Lurch
Glen
Gill

That's down to 15.
Not looking good is it!

Aliwren

Nomad
Jan 2, 2006
Bedford
There must be more interest in these! - Its a camping quilt not only for hammock use, ideal for any form of camping even as a spare quilt for guests. This is such a good idea I hope it goes ahead.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Iain,
On Post 63 are the specified sizes, Post 72 the weight is 1.2kg, Post 77 are some pictures and sizes.
The production run will have be olive on outside and sand on inside to help differentiate in dark.
Hope this helps.
Mind you Reds photos will be excellent, no doubt.

Angus Og

Nov 6, 2004
Glasgow
Iain,
On Post 63 are the specified sizes, Post 72 the weight is 1.2kg, Post 77 are some pictures and sizes.
The production run will have be olive on outside and sand on inside to help differentiate in dark.
Hope this helps.
Mind you Reds photos will be excellent, no doubt.

Cheers Ian, I'm just a bit drunk and headin out to the pub again. :eek: :rolleyes:

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
We seem to have stuck at 16. Need a few more to make this doable. Think of the cold nights coming and then think" Dam I wish I had got one sooner, instead of spending money on something else."

skint

Tenderfoot
Jul 30, 2007
Leicestershire
Me too please.

OETZI
Neanderthal
GrahamS
Bikething x 2
Mayfly x 2
Wayland
British Red
FastCelt
Wildrover
Angus Og
Aliwren
Lurch
Glen
Gill
skint

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE