Priest!!!! But not so holy.....

BJJJ

Native
Sep 3, 2010
North Shropshire
I have seen one used on a conger eel about 6 feet long on a charter boat, unfortunately it just stunned the eel. After the hook was removed from it's mouth it suddenly came to and was more than a little miffed. 12 anglers running around the deck with a conger eel playing tag until it went back into the sea. I came to the conclusion that if you can't guarantee the result don't annoy the fish. I hope it's not the same with bunnies.

little_leaf177

Tenderfoot
Oct 24, 2011
Liverpeewwll
Break the neck of a bunny but be sure it's well broke. I've had a bunny look dead after necking it but after its set down Jumps right back up n legs round broke neck n'all... So now I touch the eye and double check....
As for a priest use it on fish only really...it's a lovely piece of craftsmanship tough.. Congrats

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I like it! pretty original style for a priest :)

The shell brass in the top is just brilliant!

I agree, top thinking that! :You_Rock_

I have seen one used on a conger eel about 6 feet long on a charter boat, unfortunately it just stunned the eel. After the hook was removed from it's mouth it suddenly came to and was more than a little miffed. 12 anglers running around the deck with a conger eel playing tag until it went back into the sea. I came to the conclusion that if you can't guarantee the result don't annoy the fish. I hope it's not the same with bunnies.

That story made me laugh out loud, thanks for sharing. As for the closing remark about bunnies, have you seen Monty Python's Holy Grail? Nuff said. :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE