Polish Lavvu - how do you know what size you have?

• Hey Guest, For sale we have Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteel PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information or use the Pay Now button in the sidebar

MikeeMiracle

Aug 2, 2019
Northampton
Always use an alternative for the center pole, Lavvu is small enough as it is let alone the pole taking up more space. I found 3 adjustable length washing lines poles which you can get for a tenner works wonders as you can place them along the "corners" of the Lavvu so they don't take up any extra space, unlike the pic in the post above.

Apr 7, 2016
suffolk
Likewise, and always external............ I'm 6' 4" and can barely fit in a large as it is :thumbsup:
I use a bipod from a GC standard....fits perfectly. Or just two adjustable washing line poles..........

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Always use an alternative for the center pole, Lavvu is small enough as it is let alone the pole taking up more space. I found 3 adjustable length washing lines poles which you can get for a tenner works wonders as you can place them along the "corners" of the Lavvu so they don't take up any extra space, unlike the pic in the post above.
The pic in the post above is to show the poles, they would normaly go into the corners. and then the bottom of the lavvu will sit flush to the ground.

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.