Polish Lavvu - how do you know what size you have?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MikeeMiracle

Aug 2, 2019
Northampton
Always use an alternative for the center pole, Lavvu is small enough as it is let alone the pole taking up more space. I found 3 adjustable length washing lines poles which you can get for a tenner works wonders as you can place them along the "corners" of the Lavvu so they don't take up any extra space, unlike the pic in the post above.

Laurence Milton

Settler
Apr 7, 2016
suffolk
Likewise, and always external............ I'm 6' 4" and can barely fit in a large as it is :thumbsup:
I use a bipod from a GC standard....fits perfectly. Or just two adjustable washing line poles..........

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Always use an alternative for the center pole, Lavvu is small enough as it is let alone the pole taking up more space. I found 3 adjustable length washing lines poles which you can get for a tenner works wonders as you can place them along the "corners" of the Lavvu so they don't take up any extra space, unlike the pic in the post above.
The pic in the post above is to show the poles, they would normaly go into the corners. and then the bottom of the lavvu will sit flush to the ground.

Woody110

Mod
Mod
Mar 8, 2009
Leeds, Yorkshire
Maybe at the Moot :)
Loved the video, I got a size 1 many years ago and adapted it in to a more usable cape, however unusable as a tent (I know but it was long before all the hype). I managed to pick up a size 2 for £15 (yes fifteen pounds!!!)

thanks for putting this together BigMonster, and maybe you’ll make the next moot.

Ian

Reactions: BigMonster

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE