Polar Pure

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Paypal sent for two. Many thanks for all your effort I hope that you have charged the relevant fees to cover paypal etc!!??
Hope you receive all the payments quickly:)
All the best Dave

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
with some help from my senior management consultant! we have managed to package the packages, i will print the addresses off tomorrow and post wednesday am that way you should get them for the weekend.

Adam.

lottie.lou

Forager
Oct 9, 2007
Preston
Paypal sent for 2. But even though I've done a few group buys myself I still managed to forget to include my board name
icon11.gif

Its coming from lottie.lou@gmail. com

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
I think we're getting there!

I have posted the first lot so they should be with you anytime either today or tomorrow.

i have made a 'bo bo' with the postage, the singles cost £1.90 to send, but the doubles are only £2.22, what i should have done is packaged 1's , 2's , 3's and asked for a price, but as per usual, bull in the china shop!

i could either refund the excess to each individual which is £1.58, or at the end of the group buy i will send the excess to either BCUK or the heroes, please post which you guys would prefer as its your money.

Adam

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
I think we're getting there!

I have posted the first lot so they should be with you anytime either today or tomorrow.

i have made a 'bo bo' with the postage, the singles cost £1.90 to send, but the doubles are only £2.22, what i should have done is packaged 1's , 2's , 3's and asked for a price, but as per usual, bull in the china shop!

i could either refund the excess to each individual which is £1.58, or at the end of the group buy i will send the excess to either BCUK or the heroes, please post which you guys would prefer as its your money.

Adam

Send the excess on to whichever of those causes you think best, or keep it as commision for a job well done.

Bhageera

Jan 24, 2006
London
Don't worry about a refund.
As above no problem with either cause. Would there be sufficient funds to do a 50/50 split donation?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE