Polar Pure

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
Dingo

Firstly, I think there's 2 parts to the Paypal charges, a percentage & a fixed rate, I think its something like 4% + 20p, so you may need to revise your price to make sure you're not out of pocket.
and also, if you only have the basic PayPal account you can only accept 2 payments that are funded from a credit card A YEAR !!! (so I found out recently) You will have to upgrade your account, which involves filling in a few more details, but costs nothing - may be worth doing that right away, in case it takes a couple of days and holds things up ;) (I think the fees are slightly different too (as in lower :))

don't forget to factor in the cost of jiffy bags / envelopes / whatever you're using

Secondly, you can check postal rates on www.royalmail.com

Hope this helps
- I use this a lot... weigh the item on the kitchen scales :eek: and then try different options - did you make a note of the weight of one bottle?

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
lol Thats what I get for not following this thread.. Right, I'll put myself on the reserve list should anyone pull out etc. :D

Cheers nag.

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
GOOD EVENING PEOPLE!

RIGHT, I HAVE BEEN TO THE POST OFFICE TODAY, THE COSTS ARE AS FOLLOWS;

1ST CLASS SIGNED FOR £2.08
2ND CLASS SIGNED FOR £1.90

1ST CLASS STANDARD £1.38

IF I SEND THEM SIGNED FOR, APPARENTLY THEY ARE INSURED FOR UPTO £36, SO I PROPOSE AS THERE IS ONLY 52 PENCE IN IT THAT I SEND THEM 2ND CLASS SIGNED FOR, THAT WILL BRING THE TOTAL COST TO THE DOOR OF £7.46 + £1.90 = £9.36
IF PAYING BY PAYPAL APPARENTLY THERE IS A 4% CHARGE WHICH =38 PENCE GRAND TOTAL OF £9.74p to the door

SO, what do we do now!

i think the best thing is for me to work my way through the list and pm everyone the details, i will wait one week for everyone to reply or say until one week on monday, during which time i will put a list up of who's payed and those who are yet to respond in the thread, if after the cut off date there are any left then i will offer them to the forum, that way everyone who was first in gets first dibs on there original post, there is no pressure and if anyone has changed their mind no worries or hard feelings.

i will wait until sunday to see if there is any problem with the above, that way i can get my jobs done, watch the rugby 'CMON ENGLAND' and have a curry saturday night to hopefully celebrate a great win!

Adam.

Thanks for the nudge guys, apparently the paypal charges are 3.4% + 20p so i think it pans out like this! £9.36 x 3.4%=32p =£9.68+20= £9.88p

i have some old envelopes i think so i will apply plenty of tape:lmao:

Still under the magic Tenner!

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
Woodsmoke, the server tells me you dont accept pm's mate, send me a message with some alternative contact details on it and i will forward you the details!

Claustral? you dont seem to be registered, i will check back in the thread i seem to remember something about canyon? if your still interested drop me a pm.

cheers

Adam.

Woodsmoke x2
UKHaiku x 2
SMARTY x3
tommy the catx 2
Beer Monster x1
JohnC x2
Bhageera x2
Ogri the trog x2
Bushscout1 x2
andy_e x2
Chas Brookes x 2
Neil1 x 2
Lithril x 2
Gailainne x 2
Buckley8219 x1
Richie O x 2
In Wood X 2
Bri30 X 2
Bodge X 2
Dougster X 2
Bikething x 2
Mirius x 1
Wayland x1
lottie.lou x 2
Wolf Man x2
Skint x 2
Smokoe x2
Dingo x2
Lou1661 x2
Glen X 2
Northern Giant UK X1
Andyw x 1
Gibbsy x1
Bootstrap Bob x1
Dace x2
Mayfly x1
Claustral x3
Mr Cake x1
theroguedeluxe x2
richard.laverty x3

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE