Polar Pure

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
i have five left to post now, i will put a list up at the weekend showing who has paid and the ones who have had them posted, the others on the list have all had pm's and if they have changed their minds and don't respond,(this is not a problem) say by thursday next week i will offer them to the forum again for the people who missed the original cut.

happy purifying!

Adam.

hey Bushscout1, nice to meet you and yes mate i would love to meet up under a tree sometime when you get chance, give me a ring. Enjoy the training this weekend.

Jul 23, 2004
london
Hi Adam

I don't know if there is a problem with the comms but I havn't had a pm from you.
Let me know how to pay. x3 on order.

Thanks
Steve (claustral)

May 14, 2006
Consett County Durham
Grrr You beat me to it Lol.

Arrived abut 10 mins ago, and couldn't resist filling er up.

Brilliant Very grateful Adam you really are a star mate Thanks!!

Kev
(Now sitting with a far away look in his eyes, swishing chrystals around in a bottle of water :D )

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Mine too - excess to Heroes please.

A friend I used to play soldiers with as a child has seen some bitter fighting in Helmand recently with the Grenadiers, stories are hellish, including the one where one of his lads got an unexploded RPG in his cheek.

We owe them a lot.

Nothing against Tony mind ( I pay me dues :eek: ) but this is close to my heart with my Dad and three of my very close friends.

UKHaiku

Forager
Dec 27, 2007
York, UK
i have five left to post now, i will put a list up at the weekend showing who has paid and the ones who have had them posted, the others on the list have all had pm's and if they have changed their minds and don't respond,(this is not a problem) say by thursday next week i will offer them to the forum again for the people who missed the original cut.

happy purifying!

Adam.
<snip>

Adam,
I sent you a PM checking if you'd got me down for 1 or 2 (you only mentioned 1 in the PM) - but no reply yet. As soon as I've confirmed you've got me down for 2, and how much you want I'll paypal the cash over!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE