Polar Pure

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mirius

Nomad
Jun 2, 2007
North Surrey
Importing like this with your own money up front without knowing what the final cost will be was a brave move and I salute you for it.

I agree with Wayland that I'm sure you'll get the money from us as fast as we can get it to you.

Feb 11, 2008
Londinium
Hello all - adding myself to the list and refreshing the total:

Woodsmoke x2
UKHaiku x 2
SMARTY x3
tommy the catx 2
Beer Monster x1
JohnC x2
Bhageera x2
Ogri the trog x2
Bushscout1 x2
andy_e x2
Chas Brookes x 2
Neil1 x 2
Lithril x 2
Gailainne x 2
Buckley8219 x1
Richie O x 2
In Wood X 2
Bri30 X 2
Bodge X 2
Dougster X 2
Bikething x 2
Mirius x 1
Wayland x1
lottie.lou x 2
Wolf Man x2
Skint x 2
Smokoe x2
Dingo x2
Lou1661 x2
Glen X 2
Northern Giant UK X1
Andyw x 1
Gibbsy x1
Bootstrap Bob x1
Dace x2
Mayfly x1
Claustral x3
Mr Cake x1
theroguedeluxe x2

I make that 70?

Though I have been known to count my digits twice and come up with worryingly different answers, so please correct me if I'm wrong or have left anyone out...

- theroguedeluxe -

Jan 15, 2007
mansfield,notts,UK
Hello all - adding myself to the list and refreshing the total, hope i am in time?

Woodsmoke x2
UKHaiku x 2
SMARTY x3
tommy the catx 2
Beer Monster x1
JohnC x2
Bhageera x2
Ogri the trog x2
Bushscout1 x2
andy_e x2
Chas Brookes x 2
Neil1 x 2
Lithril x 2
Gailainne x 2
Buckley8219 x1
Richie O x 2
In Wood X 2
Bri30 X 2
Bodge X 2
Dougster X 2
Bikething x 2
Mirius x 1
Wayland x1
lottie.lou x 2
Wolf Man x2
Skint x 2
Smokoe x2
Dingo x2
Lou1661 x2
Glen X 2
Northern Giant UK X1
Andyw x 1
Gibbsy x1
Bootstrap Bob x1
Dace x2
Mayfly x1
Claustral x3
Mr Cake x1
theroguedeluxe x2
richard.laverty x3

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
well Richard, i think if everyone stays on the list your going to be one short my friend, you are quite welcome to leave your name on the list with 3 against it, but if everyones order remains the same then you will have to do with the 2 i am afraid.

there are only 72 coming in this order, if, and only if, everything goes well then i may do another, we will have to wait and see!

Adam.

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Dingo,keep forgetting to check on the progress with this so when you need payment please send me a pm( in case I forget to check the thread.)
Many thanks for your hard work and effort.
Dave

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
Good News Folks

Royal Mail Delivered Today, I Had To Pay A Further £185.36 In Duty And Vat, The Total Now Stands At;

351.39 + 185.36 = 536.75 / 72 = 7.46

£7.46 Plus P&p

I Will Pop Down To The Post Office Tomorrow And Get A Cost Of The P&p, I Will Let Everyone Know The Delivery Cost Either Tomorrow Night Or Saturday And Then We Can Arrange The Payment And Delivery.

Adam.

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
Good News Folks

Royal Mail Delivered Today, I Had To Pay A Further £185.36 In Duty And Vat,
OUCH! :Wow:

The Total Now Stands At;

351.39 + 185.36 = 536.75 / 72 = 7.46

£7.46 Plus P&p

I Will Pop Down To The Post Office Tomorrow And Get A Cost Of The P&p, I Will Let Everyone Know The Delivery Cost Either Tomorrow Night Or Saturday And Then We Can Arrange The Payment And Delivery.

Adam.
All primed and ready to pay :)

cheers for doing this :You_Rock_

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Yep, we really screw ourselves in this country on vat /import duty dont we!
Soon as ya want me money let me know.
Ta d:You_Rock_

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
GOOD EVENING PEOPLE!

RIGHT, I HAVE BEEN TO THE POST OFFICE TODAY, THE COSTS ARE AS FOLLOWS;

1ST CLASS SIGNED FOR £2.08
2ND CLASS SIGNED FOR £1.90

1ST CLASS STANDARD £1.38

IF I SEND THEM SIGNED FOR, APPARENTLY THEY ARE INSURED FOR UPTO £36, SO I PROPOSE AS THERE IS ONLY 52 PENCE IN IT THAT I SEND THEM 2ND CLASS SIGNED FOR, THAT WILL BRING THE TOTAL COST TO THE DOOR OF £7.46 + £1.90 = £9.36
IF PAYING BY PAYPAL APPARENTLY THERE IS A 4% CHARGE WHICH =38 PENCE GRAND TOTAL OF £9.74p to the door

SO, what do we do now!

i think the best thing is for me to work my way through the list and pm everyone the details, i will wait one week for everyone to reply or say until one week on monday, during which time i will put a list up of who's payed and those who are yet to respond in the thread, if after the cut off date there are any left then i will offer them to the forum, that way everyone who was first in gets first dibs on there original post, there is no pressure and if anyone has changed their mind no worries or hard feelings.

i will wait until sunday to see if there is any problem with the above, that way i can get my jobs done, watch the rugby 'CMON ENGLAND' and have a curry saturday night to hopefully celebrate a great win!

Adam.

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
Thanks for that Dingo. One question, if ordering 2 bottles as I have, will there only be a single delivery charge?

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
Thanks for that Dingo. One question, if ordering 2 bottles as I have, will there only be a single delivery charge?

i took the package containing one bottle to the post office, the price they gave me was for one item up to 250 grammes, if two once packaged weigh in at less then i will adjust the price accordingly, i cant remember what it weighed now, i will pop in again on monday and see, i will try and pack some up this weekend if i get time, but if its a close call then i will pack them individually and send them like that, i am not arriving at the post office with 50 parcels on pension day only to get told that they are heavier and move into the next price band, ok mate.

keep firing away any idea's, thats why i am leaving it till sunday, along with the rugby of course.

Adam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE