Pocket chainsaw!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I am just looking for interest at the moment, and was wondering if anybody would be interested in a group buy for an 'Ultimate Survival - Sabercut Pocket chainsaw'.

I haven't got prices yet as I said I am just looking to see if your at all interested first before doing the business end of the buy!

Draven

Native
Jul 8, 2006
Scotland
I might be interested, depending on the price. Things are a bit tight at the moment (have to buy a whole lot of new tools :rolleyes: ) but if you'd be willing to PM me a guestimate I should be able to say whether I'm in or out :D

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Draven said:
I might be interested, depending on the price. Things are a bit tight at the moment (have to buy a whole lot of new tools :rolleyes: ) but if you'd be willing to PM me a guestimate I should be able to say whether I'm in or out :D

I'll let you know if I get enough interest.
Cheers

Zammo

Settler
Jul 29, 2006
London
Greg said:
I am just looking for interest at the moment, and was wondering if anybody would be interested in a group buy for an 'Ultimate Survival - Sabercut Pocket chainsaw'.

I haven't got prices yet as I said I am just looking to see if your at all interested first before doing the business end of the buy!

How about a picture or link?

Spikey DaPikey

Feb 8, 2006
North West, near the land of the Pies
Zammo said:
How about a picture or link?

I think this is the saw on offer :)

317.jpg

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
This looks a fine piece of kit indeed but surely something one’s Guide would carry given the arm movement required to operate? :lmao:

Or put another way I’m sure Ray Mears would ensure issue to one or more members of his ever-helpful bushcrafting Gurkers so why not you!

Cheers!

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Klenchblaize said:
This looks a fine piece of kit indeed but surely something one’s Guide would carry given the arm movement required to operate? :lmao:

Or put another way I’m sure Ray Mears would ensure issue to one or more members of his ever-helpful bushcrafting Gurkers so why not you!

Cheers!

If only we all had our own troop of eager ghurkas!:D

Come on guys we need more interest than this!!:rolleyes:

Exbomz

Oct 19, 2004
East Sussex

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Exbomz said:
Really does depend on price. Can you give any guesstimate?

I have been thinking of getting one but the price of them varies so much e.g. http://outdoorcode.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=548 and http://outdoorcode.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=547

The picture of the one shown looks really good - I've not seen that model before (and I like the look of pouch it comes in).

I may well be interested.

Cheers

To buy one individually they are about £20.
I am waiting for my contact to get back to me after speaking to the suppliers.

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
saw(no pun intended) rappleby using this very thing, very effective piece of kit looked well made, depending on price i might be interested.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE