Who wants to start a bush craft group in Ireland?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Hello everyone. I am dipping my toe on the bath and seeing if there is any interest in forming a group here in Ireland. Its a blank page at the minute but please get the ball rolling with contacts, comments, ideas or just some encouragement. From small acorns grow large trees. Cheers. Dale x

Reactions: nigelp

ONE

Nov 21, 2019
N. Ireland
There actually are a few already. It's not really something I'm into (groups), so I couldn't tell you the details but they definitely exist and run courses etc. I'm sure someone will be along with more info soon.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Thanks. Yes they do come up but I have tried them all and had not a single reply from their websites (i dont do social media). It seems there are many offering courses for money. I wanted to get away from that and just find some like minded people just for fun and learning really. II didnt actually envisage an organised group, that was just a figure of speech, . I just put it out there abd see what happens. Thanks folks x

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE