Planning a winter trip to Norway what do I need ,, Hmmmmm

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
Just found your write up which was an entertaining read :) I really have to get up there when funds and gear permit. Your kit shows 190l of gear though so slightly confused :confused:

That was a different trip, I also went for 2 weeks skiing/climbing with my climbing club. On the last trip (the one you read about) I left a 80 Litre holdall in storage at Oslo Airport as I had a weeks skiing kit for the first week and a weeks survival kit for the second.

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
The rest was chucked onto Pete's tobboggan...

And very grateful I was too; even tobboggans have their uses in the right weather and terrain conditions. But as the man said, if you want to travel any distance in the Arctic you need a team of dogs or a tracked vehicle.

Skaukraft

Settler
Apr 8, 2012
Norway
I just might fill my pack with aquavite and some norwegian delicacies of the season, and visit your camp one night....

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Looks like you've got it covered Cliff, some nice bits of kit in there, love the pulk

Do you ever get any grief off the authorities when you're dressed in the army gear over there?

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
:yelrotflm

They follow the single set of footprints and let me off cause I'm normally carrying Cliff anyway.....

003moveonday38.jpg

:yelrotflm:yelrotflm:yelrotflm:yelrotflm:yelrotflm

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I'm more a

JOHNSONS+BABY+POWDER+500G+4G43502.jpg

I've delicate skin and the army powder is designed for rough & tough types of chaps with bunions and verrucas

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE