Photos from the past week

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I've been photographing leaves all month....I want to print them out onto fabric for quilting, but I quite fancy one of HWMBLT's landscape shots printed up onto a huge canvas for the wall behind the sofa.

Your's are excellent :D and the last shot is a cracker :D

atb,
M

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I've been photographing leaves all month....I want to print them out onto fabric for quilting, but I quite fancy one of HWMBLT's landscape shots printed up onto a huge canvas for the wall behind the sofa.

Your's are excellent :D and the last shot is a cracker :D

atb,
M

Like this Mary?

PICT0046.JPG
PICT0047.JPG

That's a cushion sticking up in the bottom pic, takes up 2/3d's of the wall. Was a window backdrop for my old shop. Confuses the heck out of folk when I'm Skyping them! It's a "Where are you?":lmao:

Wow, that is an amazing picture. I would love to get one made up that big but I am usually very critical of my work when I print it. I am trying to get a nice shot large enough for the living room wall behind the sofa. I have no idea how the pictures would transfer onto canvas.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE