Finland 2015 Photos

• Hey Guest, For sale we have Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteel PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information or use the Pay Now button in the sidebar

DUCky

Nomad
Aug 17, 2004
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Great photos!
Are there any shops within walking distance of the airport? I'm planning to walk from Kittila to a place about 130K further north. I'd need to buy either meths or petrol once I arrived.

Yes Bob, there is a shop on the outer edge of the village of Kittila where you can buy fuel, it is called Scanburger. Also a great place to have a snack and get some calories in you :)

Jan 19, 2013
Finland
Yes Bob, there is a shop on the outer edge of the village of Kittila where you can buy fuel, it is called Scanburger. Also a great place to have a snack and get some calories in you :)

Scanburger is a sausagethingiechain within shops, cafes and petrol stations. This station is Teboil petrol station. Prices are steep in the north and petrol station prices are about a double of normal. On the same road there is a regular supermarket K-supermarket Kittilä Valtatie 31-33 99100 KITTILÄ
There is also a ABC traficstation that has a supermarket and an offlicence Alko, still on the same road and very likely a bit cheaper than the K-market.

Last edited:

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.