Finland 2015 Photos

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DUCky

Nomad
Aug 17, 2004
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Great photos!
Are there any shops within walking distance of the airport? I'm planning to walk from Kittila to a place about 130K further north. I'd need to buy either meths or petrol once I arrived.

Yes Bob, there is a shop on the outer edge of the village of Kittila where you can buy fuel, it is called Scanburger. Also a great place to have a snack and get some calories in you :)

Jan 19, 2013
Finland
Yes Bob, there is a shop on the outer edge of the village of Kittila where you can buy fuel, it is called Scanburger. Also a great place to have a snack and get some calories in you :)

Scanburger is a sausagethingiechain within shops, cafes and petrol stations. This station is Teboil petrol station. Prices are steep in the north and petrol station prices are about a double of normal. On the same road there is a regular supermarket K-supermarket Kittilä Valtatie 31-33 99100 KITTILÄ
There is also a ABC traficstation that has a supermarket and an offlicence Alko, still on the same road and very likely a bit cheaper than the K-market.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE