Phone charging bushcraft style

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
I dont see the point. Much better to simply take a smaller/more compact USB power bank with you. You can charge your device(s) fully multiple times shorter period then this would take.

This device is just a gimmick.

mrcharly

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
I dont see the point. Much better to simply take a smaller/more compact USB power bank with you. You can charge your device(s) fully multiple times shorter period then this would take.

This device is just a gimmick.
Erm, because you are on a long trip and want to be able to charge things like, say, a GPS?

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
To be fair bushcraft is what most of us probably do in our sheds/man caves/gardens .
And I personally have a ps3 so I can watch youtube while tinkering .
And a tablet plugged into a big loud sound system so I can hear it over the various power tools .
I've seen a power bank in action and they are great but this little tool is still more interesting to me personally.
Will a big flame give more power ? so controlling the flame to keep the power going would & could be fun .
right ? .
I could do with either one of these or a power bank as having kids and cartoons can be a life saver .
Like when its raining and they are not used to roughing it under a tarp (been there).
They :argue::censored::swordfigh until I managed to get a cartoon playing on my phone propped up on a bag .
Half hours bliss then the phone died lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE