Phil and Teds double buggy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
One for the parents, or those in the 'family way'

We bought this on the arrival of our second, so it's just under three years old. Although the frame is only two after being replaced just before the warranty ran out.

You can set it up as either twin kids, one seat above the other, or, as it's set up here - with kiddy above and baby below.

July2008033.jpg

Everything in the picture comes with it. The buggy snuggles, parasol, there's a cocoon which you put baby in in the house then slide into the bottom bit. There's a rain cover for the whole thing too

July2008034.jpg

We had problems with punctures, so the rear tubes are new with 'slime' and we've had no problems since. I believe I have a couple of spare tubes somewhere and will put them in if I find them.

This is around £380 new (although they have brought out funky new colours since we bought this). So how about £160, as it's a little lightened by the sun. - I am just off J17 of the M4, but if it needs couriering, we can talk about that later.

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
That looks a cracking deal for someone. We have one of these and it's excellent. Worth buying even if you've only one nipper, because you'll only need to buy it in a year or two. I know.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Thanks Scanker

It does work well as a sinlge too - if you go to the shops, the bottom seat can be a massive shopping carrier, or take it off and use it as a jogger with one. Very versatile bit of kit, almost cried when I bought it new though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE