"Pendant" neck knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Just finished and right off the sharpening stone – the “Pendant” is our new neck knife.
It was meant to accompany its bearer and stay forgotten until a task for a blade will appear; then, here it is the small Pendant
It is made out of 3 mm thick 1075 carbon tool steel hardened to 62 HRC, it comes accessorized with a new concept sheath specially designed for them (attached on the back of each blade to avoid injury) and a 2 mm natural leather string.
We took care also of the price – at only 15 GBP (shipping and PayPal fees included) we hope that it is affordable for anyone who would enjoy owning one.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I wonder what the legalities are regarding these. Would it be classed as a fixed blade knife? If so, you would need to good reason to have it on you.

sausage100uk

Settler
May 4, 2013
United Kingdom
I wonder if you could make a folding sheath for it attached with a pivot at the thread hole. maybe this would it class as a folding knife under 3 " and therefore be legal?????

Hello boys,

I have no idea if this would be legal in the UK but in here there will be no issue as they are very small and look like a pendant and not like a knife - our police forces are guided mostly by what they see rather than what law says :D
As for the folding sheath - this will be the next step - i would of do it for these but i had no idea that this will be a legal issue in there ;)

All the best folks and thank you for your comments!

Tommyd345

Nomad
Feb 2, 2015
Norfolk
It looks like the police would have to take it off, remove the sheath before they realised it was a knife? But then is it a 'why are you hiding a knife' issue?

But it does look shiney and I'm very tempted!

It looks like the police would have to take it off, remove the sheath before they realised it was a knife? But then is it a 'why are you hiding a knife' issue?

But it does look shiney and I'm very tempted!

That's exactly what i am thinking of - it is quite hard for somebody to tell if that is a knife, but never know :)

In any case thanks for the comment.

All the best!

Oct 30, 2012
Eseex
I wonder if you could make a folding sheath for it attached with a pivot at the thread hole. maybe this would it class as a folding knife under 3 " and therefore be legal?????

Interesting idea..

As HillBill suggested, I think it would be classed as a pointed/bladed article. With regards the sheath, unless it formed an integral part of the knife (functioning as a handle) then I would say its still in play as a point/blade.....

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
100%, you will get done for carrying a fixed blade as it is at present. If you try and hide it then and argue, then they will do you for concealment of a bladed/sharply pointed weapon as well (just for being stupid!). That's assuming that you are in public without a good reason of course ;)

is the sheath leather? Making the thong hole round and act as a pivot (fit a tube through sheath and blade instead), then it would be a folder but security of not opening by accident would need solving

100%, you will get done for carrying a fixed blade as it is at present. If you try and hide it then and argue, then they will do you for concealment of a bladed/sharply pointed weapon as well (just for being stupid!). That's assuming that you are in public without a good reason of course ;)

is the sheath leather? Making the thong hole round and act as a pivot (fit a tube through sheath and blade instead), then it would be a folder but security of not opening by accident would need solving

Dave we have no law of concealment or putting a knife in your pocket is illegal ;) as it is now concealed

only a disguised blade made to look like something else ie a belt buckle or a phone etc
maybe jewelry ie Pendant

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE