Pellet Pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-1

rapidboy said:
Dave ,My club have 2 S410's as "club guns" to be used by beginers and at the "have a go" shoot swe put on at game fair's to raise money and promote the club.
Both gun's have been used ,abused and generally battered about for years and are still going strong with only a yearly service to keep them in order.
They are great little guns but i have little faith in the new AA kit unless it's through a company like Hydrographics who will strip ,tune and sort out any problems before you get it.

rb, I have had an air arms pro sport for quite a few years (at least 6), it has been very good, reliable and accurate, last year I bought an S410TUDOR, it has also been very good, but I know of others here on the forum who have had trouble with theirs, so it would appear that it would be luck of the draw currently with air arms as far as factory models are concerned.

When it is time to have it tuned or serviced have you any recommendations for companys that will do a good job. :)

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I have used Hydrographics for customising work on my gun's (and even my vehicle's) as well as for servicing.
They have always provided me with a first class service.
AirArms only got my gun because Jon Sykes from Hydrographics was not available to service it at the time.
If Jon had serviced it i am sure i would still be shooting it.

rb

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE