peanut lighter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Yeah, I've been dropping hints about the grappling hook with regard to Christmas. I keep seeing ducks on the canal, and then thinking "I have a catapult" and then thinking "How would I reach the floating dead duck afterwards?" - micro grappling hook! :D

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Ive just had a second look at that site...........i decided to add to favourites bar:rolleyes: i can see it releiving me of money:rant::aargh4:

:empty::lmao:

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
true utility do one, available off amazon. Whether it is the best or not I dunno. Not really recommended in a high wind, but unlike a zippo, which needs constant refilling because of evaporation, the O ring does mean that it will fire up reliably even if it has not been filled in a while, that makes it useful to keep on a key ring.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
the Stainless Steel Peanut Lighter - one survival depot do is the original county comms one

I've been trying to find a brass one...

Lupis

Forager
Dec 12, 2009
Scotland
true utility do one, available off amazon. Whether it is the best or not I dunno. Not really recommended in a high wind, but unlike a zippo, which needs constant refilling because of evaporation, the O ring does mean that it will fire up reliably even if it has not been filled in a while, that makes it useful to keep on a key ring.
I bought one of these last year and it is one of the most useless things I have ever spent cash on. On a good day it took 30+ attempts to get a flame. Most of the time it wouldn't produce a flame no matter how many attempts you made. I changed the flint in the hope that would help but it was the same. Ended up in the bin. Best avoided in my experience.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE