Paul Kirtley Bushcraft Show Presentation

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Every time a new "What is bushcraft" thread comes up, as it surely will, this should always be post #2. Just about the best fist of it I've seen anyone make :-)
 
I think he is spot on. I think we have isolated bushcraft way too much from other outdoor pursuits, and we have turned it into it's own little activity that we do at meetings, where we play dress up and compare toys. I think that putting the trip or "expedition" back at the core of the activity, and using buschraft skills as means to that end, will bring a lot of value to what we do.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE