Password not working???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
I have had this problem for some time.
I manage to get signed in by doing the following:
Select members list which shows a log in box; enter my details there and am signed in. No other method of signing in works for me.
This unfortunately has to be done each time I want to view/ contribute as a member.
Alan

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Sorry about the hassle, the password side of things is handled by the front end of the site that's having work done at the moment so it's not functional via the forums. if you email me the changes you want to make i'll do them manually for you.

jimfbte

Tenderfoot
Dec 11, 2005
Hawaii, US
stuckinthewoods.info
Aloha Tony,

This is the only way I can communicate with you. Sorry.

1) Every time I try to email or PM you, I get a login request. After I log in and get a "thank you" screen, It tosses me back into the login screen again. I can't get past it, so I am writing here. Hopefully, it'll accept this message.

2) When I learned of Mike Ameling's passing ("Grumpy Ole Blacksmith From The Hinterlands") I saved a copy of his web page. Would it be possible/practical to archive it in some form on BCUK? Of course, I will ask permission from the family first. It would be a shame to lose his thoughts on firesteels, blacksmithing and his gallery of photos.

Good luck PMing me through the forum (grin). You can contact me at jimyuen at hawaii dot rr dot com

Jim FBtE

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE