Passion for Aussie bush

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
I wonder how many people that saw the thread title were not thinking of the Cairns region of Australia as being the topic of interest!

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
I wonder how many people that saw the thread title were not thinking of the Cairns region of Australia as being the topic of interest!

the thought might have crossed my mind:cool: but then again i'm only 18, all of you mature chaps wouldn't have sunk to such depravity surely?

T1tch

Forager
Dec 24, 2007
Cambridgeshire
the thought might have crossed my mind:cool: but then again i'm only 18, all of you mature chaps wouldn't have sunk to such depravity surely?

Of course we did! As you will discover young whipper snapper: as the flesh grows weaker the imagination tends to compensate :lmao:

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
My bet was "how long can Spam resist"?

Not long! :D

I told my boss the other day of a game I play during working hours. I work by myself, replacing gas meters in peoples' houses as you may know, and I get a sort of mini cabin fever thing going on most days. I'm quite gregarious (Yeah, I'm not totally stupid, I know some big words! :D) and do miss the company of people that I don't despise (unfortunately, I hate most of the people whose houses I have to go into!) so it is always nice to get my monthly audit to ensure I'm working safely and correctly. My Field Manager is a great guy, a real good laugh. So I told him of the game I play.

I have to guess who is gonna open the door when I knock on it, and for that reason the game is called "Bloke, Babe or Moose!"

It passes the day!

:D

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
Australia is noted for specific areas where the land mass meets the sea.

An ecologically oriented Australian company design and manufacture a specialized variety of clothing which enhance user practicality within such areas.

The company also has an entire section devoted to Contibrutors, whom are customers (worldwide) that provide feedback on the apparel.

At the time of writing, Edward 'Bear' Grylls is not believed to wear this companies products during his travels, nor to be developing an exclusive 'Bear' branded range to promote.

http://wickedweasel.com/

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE