Over-garments

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Emdiesse

Settler
Jan 9, 2005
Surrey, UK
Hey there.

I am trying to find some suitable over-garments (Jackets and Trousers).

Rather than buying a big, warm and bulky jacket and trousers I would rather get some Light, Compact over-garments and then wear layers underneath to keep warm (This makes more sense to me, I can then take layers off as it gets hot rather than going from one extreme to the other.)

I would like to find some durable waterproof, windproof and breathable ones. I am just having a hard time finding any! I'm sure you understand how durable I need them (To avoid thorns, etc, I would like them to be durable enough to come well off after contact with barbed wire, not that I will, but I prefer to be safe than sorry :D Another reason for needing durability is for when I am clycling, I hate getting my trousers ripped apart by the chain)

I'm not looking for them to be extremely lightweight, just to be able to compacted easily and at least as strong as well made denim.

Please help. Thanks :D

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
The newer Barbour jackets have Cordura face fabric and are very abrasion resistant. Lighter than the old waxed cotton stuff.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE