Warm and Wet (but not in a good way)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
Totally agree. A dry set for camp ( for me it’sa dry base layer) even if I have to climb into wet trousers in the morning.
A warm kip is worth worlds.

Reactions: Damascus

gibson 175

Apr 9, 2022
West Yorkshire
Nearly...shorts underneath, berghaus waterproof trews on top but they had a mesh lining and felt soft and not clammy. Maybe that's why I felt ok. I walked up through Gordale scar,raining all day in July, then over the hills probably 3 hours total. Was only working hard first 30 mins when I walked up through Gordale scar. Fairly flat after that. Hope that helps. Haven't tried this for extended hours up hill strenous walking.

Ozmundo

Jan 15, 2023
Sussex
The only time I wear waterproof over-trousers is when I am working fairly stationary and it’s very dirty or very wet. In which case I have a layer under them.

Otherwise I go with water resistant and very breathable/quick drying. A long coat that stops the areas that chafe getting wet in the first place is ideal.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE