Open invitation arctic meet 2017

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
About to dash out the door, but I definitely want it in orange... that looks awesome!

Two Dogs, I'll sort out payment etc later on today when I get back. Will it have the same trim as pictured? I like that trim.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
Ok so my Dane Dogs come today. Very good work Twodogs. Im supprised you charge so little. Posted too. Exscuse the pants pic.
e0a26da3581b37ad2bcdfa10c8af3bd6.jpg

Its like a tent its great. Covers most of my legs which is what i wanted for sitting round the fire.

I also got this today. Now yes it cost a lot of money. But OMG its like wearing a marshmallow. All sorted for base camp i think...😆😆😆

b5b7223cf02cb147333c5c564c596143.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
3 large holdalls and hand baggage. That could be interesting. And cost a small fortune too...😲😲😲

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
3 large holdalls and hand baggage. That could be interesting. And cost a small fortune too...������

Do as Dave did and I'm going to do, call the airline and get an email, sporting goods go free, so my boggan is getting wound long ways into the bag with everything else stuffed inside it, if asked it a toboggan, sport stuff and it goes free :)

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
I have my home made pulk type or the black river one which is at my dads... i need to get out in the snow to test them both and see what i like better really.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
I have my home made pulk type or the black river one which is at my dads... i need to get out in the snow to test them both and see what i like better really.

Mine is like your Black River one, it will curl length ways into my German Army bag, so if they ask I can unzip it and they see a toboggan, all other stuff is inside and around the edges ;)

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Lanny, your inbox is full to the brim.

Do you have a snow dome anywhere near you? There is one in Manchester... there are some quiet days where it'd be possible to have a wander about with a pulk.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
i was mugged (no reason) quite badly with bats and wtuff and just left for a few hours. Dont know how long before ambulance found me. Can't remember anything was unconscious in hospital for 3 nights. May need eye surgery and dental surgery mmmm shoul be ok for Sweden anything before that don't know.

image.jpg

Looks worse than it feels. I have no answers, but might be off line for a while.

Best, Dave.

Last edited:

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
What the... :confused:

How did that come about?

Have you got everything you need at home? And someone who can check in on you?

Blimey Dave, you don't do anything by halves do you!?! Hope you heal quickly and there are no lasting effects, even if that looks unlikely from what you've said.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE