Open invitation arctic meet 2017

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
You could do that....Plus you could have some spares. Always handy. :)

Im bringing some bits to lend Ash. If he wants em. Mitts, Socks, pacboots.

Im wearing these this time: [Or my Mukluks, if its below -12 or so.] I bet I get blisters. :rolleyes:

815r4hNd0jL._UX522_.jpg

For my waterproof option I use new style CBRN over boots which have three elastics to keep them tight, tried them last night over my main boot options and they all fit :) I will have them at the weekend so people can see them.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
They look like a really good option. I havent seen them before.
I bought the swedish nokian wellies a while back, and Ive never used them which is why Im taking them.
If I was minted, Id have a pair of Steger arctic mukluks, or some other moosehide jobbies, with the tingley rubber overboots.....I can dream......one day maybe.

[I could bring my laptop down, and a dvd of mors kochanskis sticks and instruments, where he shows how to build the roycroft snowshoes, over about 50 minutes, in really good detail. I might bring it along, just in case anyone wants to watch it. Its really good. But I dont want to bore anyone. :) my attention span, memory and concentration is a bit buggered tbh.]

Last edited:

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
From drop off place to the camp area will either be 100 or about 300 meters at most. If we then have to move cars to either by the farm or we may be able to to use our car park place next to woods, it depends on weather and ground condition. Within the woods there is a good path is easy to navigate

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
From drop off place to the camp area will either be 100 or about 300 meters at most. If we then have to move cars to either by the farm or we may be able to to use our car park place next to woods, it depends on weather and ground condition. Within the woods there is a good path is easy to navigate

Ah right, thanks for that, was thinking it might be a slog and wondered how much kit to bring.............happy days, see ya soon :)

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
Right so bacon sausage and what meat do people like??? Lamb beef pork?? Let me know guys. I could do steaks or chocken breast. What ever you like really...😆😆😆

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
Probley get there mid afternoon tomorrow mate. Will bring a load of food and spare fuel then...😆😆😆👍👍👍

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
Thanks mate. Food is no problem mate... we can share it out or guys take it home..😆😆😆😉😉😉

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE