One old belt.. A swedish water bottle and a bit of time

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
I wanted a way to keep my brew kit together and handy, tried a few different ways, pouches, a tin, keep it in the billy etc never really fully satisfied with any of them :rolleyes:(personality defect !!)
Had this old belt kicking about so...
the 2 white containers are used vitamin bottles, coffee in one, dried milk and sugar mix in the other, folding spork shoved in there.. Job done...
Fully satisfied?
Nope.. but hey :banghead:

2013-08-30 09.12.31.jpg

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
.It is a very well put together pack, the pouches are not going anywhere, they are velcro and also a type of molle attached. I would criticise one aspect though and that is the waist strap, if you are going to keep the large rear detachable pouch attached, then fine, but, if you take it off as I have in the piccy you lose your waist strap as it forms part of the pouch so you can walk around wearing it like a bum bag.( God forbid). I would have liked 2 zips on each pouch so I can open it from each end, but that is just being pickyThose gripes aside I would have no hesitation in recommending it wholeheartedly, as I said before it is well constructed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE