Lots of Gear for Sale

• Hey Guest, For sale we have Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteel PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information or use the Pay Now button in the sidebar

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
FINAL PRICE REDUCTIONS

All prices include P+P to UK mainland but not paypal fees

Also added: Camelback Hawg Foliage Green - brand new - £80 NOW £75

Or trade [with cash adjustment if needed] for slightly larger similar type pack with organisational ability [eg. Camelbak Linchpin or talon, 5.11 rush 24, flyye fast edc, blackhawk patrol pack [the one with 6 pockets], Max P Condor.

Craghoppers Dynamic Balance 50L Rucksack [hardly used very good condition]
Quality rucksack with an extremely comfy airflow type back, comfy pre curved shoulder and waist straps, front and lid zipped pockets, full length zipped side pockets and a velcro hoop (for your bivvy pole/axe?) + large mesh pocket on lower front for your raincoat/poncho or similar. The rucksack is black in colour. £40 SOLD

You can see a sample picture and a review here:

http://www.go4awalk.com/product-rev...cs/craghoppers-cht550-dri-pac-tt-50-litre.php

DPM PLCE Bergen long back with side pouches – mint looks barely used - £45 SOLD

DPM engineers or ‘tanky’ Bergen looks barely used. £35 NOW £30

DPM full webbing set – well used and somewhat faded but all fully intact and set up to go. £25 SOLD

US army poncho liner woodland Camo – excellent condition £20 TRADED

2 PLCE side pouches [new and unused] in olive green with DPM yoke [used] set up and ready to go [it’s the daypack set up from the PLCE main Bergen] £25

Karrimor predator omni pouch olive green used once – like new. £14 TRADED

Telescopic fishing pole [approx 18” compact 3 ½ metres extended] £5 SOLD

Camelbak 3 litre water carrier with bladder DPM [unused] £22 SOLD

SS 4 oz hip flask used but sterilised £7

PC speaker set never used - £12 NOW £10

Cheapo binoculars £5

MSR Alpine teapot SS – brand new £22 NOW£20

Hobo Stove set comprising Tatonka 10cm billy, SS hobo Burner, pegs to allow adjustable grill height, spork, army folding cup, hexy blocks, and a pepsi can meths stove, all items are new and unused and come in a used PLCE pouch ready to attach to your belt £38 NOW £32 PLEASE NOTE NO POUCH WILL BE SUPPLIED

Sigg 1 litre water bottle blue, never used with zip up neoprene cover in black with clip to attach to your pack £16 NOW £14 Now £12 SOLD

Hexy stoves x 2 £10

British army 24 hour ration packs x 2 unopened £24

Large assorted tinder pack – includes man made and natural tinder [i.e. jute, charcloth, hexamine, birch bark, tinderquick tabs, mayawood and more £8 SOLD

Tasco 3 – 9 x 50 air rifle scope used – working but needs attention to the range finder [stiff to turn] £12 SOLD

Home made SS hobo stove and Billy set [includes quality SS home made billy with wire bail, SS hobo burner, spork, Swedish folding cup, hexy blocks, steel pegs to allow adjustment of grill height and a pepsi can meths stove] this can burn meths, hexy or natural materials e.g. wood] all items new and unused. £24

British army jungle sleeping bag with compression sack – surplus obviously but good condition. £15

British Army Goretex bivvy bag – excellent condition hardly used in Olive green £30 NOW £26 SOLD

British Army Goretex bivvy bag Olive Green – excellent overall condition small hole near top - i will post with a piece of green goretex repair fabric - you just iron it on. £25

Shotgun cartridge matchsafe with mini compass on lid [no matches will be posted just in case but will include various tinder well in excess of it’s storage size]. £5

Nato MK4 NBC DPM trousers size 190 /108. Great overtrousers for bushy/camping trips. £7 NOW £5

Compact Mobile Phone Charger [sealed in original packaging] uses 4 x AAA. £4

EMSA Pocket Flask (Oval shape very similar to Sigg) Olive Green in colour
· capacity: 0.6 L
· High-quality brilliant aluminium finish
· Extremely light and robust
· Inner coating resistant to fruit acid
· 100 % leak-proof screw top with soft gripping zone
· Saves space through its extremely flat form

Very similar to the oval Sigg bottle (but is approximately 1 ½ “ taller) and exactly fits the Sigg retro canteen cup. Capacity is recorded as 0.6 L but as this bottle is taller than the Sigg and the same shape it must be a little more than that [I would guess around 0.7 L]. Ideal for storing in a rucksack pocket due to its flat profile. £11 Now £10

Chagsheg Classics Fishing/Hunting/Bushcraft waistcoat. Size L, Olive Green [fits me nicely with room to spare - i'm a 42" chest]
2 x Large Internal Zip Pockets, 2 x Large Front Zip Pockets, 2 x Small Front Zip Pockets, 2 x Small Front Velcro Pockets, 2 x Breast Pockets, 2 x Front Metal D Rings, 1 x Back Metal D Ring, Front Zip Fastening
Has been worn, Very Good condition
20% Cotton, 80% Polyester £15

Also a few books for sale - postage discounts for multiple purchases.

The Pacific [Hugh Ambrose] Good condition – some creases to the spine. £6.50

The World Guide to Whisky Hardback – Large heavy Book [Michael Jackson] £9

Under the Dome [Stephen King] Good condition – some creases to the spine £7 NOW £6

Long Way Down [Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman] Hardback rrp £20. £7

The Goodlife - Panning for gold [Dorian Amos] 2nd book in the story of a couple from the UK who sold up and moved to Yukon territory. £6.50 like new SOLD

The Little Book of Whittling [Chris Lubkemann] like new £7 SOLD

Nazism and German Society 1933-1945 [David F Crew ed] [please note i'm not a Nazi - just read this out of interest!] very good condition £7

The Search for Lee Harvey Oswald - A comprehensive Photographic record [Robert J. Groden] hardback large book. Good overall condition with the exception of some scribbling [my 5 year old daughter not me!] on the front dust cover. £9

The international Encyclopedia of shooting - hardback large heavy book - very good condition £9

Pics to your email address via PM on request

regards
Max

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Cheers Max, will have to pass on the billy hobo set....swmbo doesn't want to see another hobo....billy I could get away with. If the set becomes unsold, I'd be a yes to the 10cmbilly at right price.
Good luck with your sales . Cheers ;)
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Like the 1p drop on some prices :D good luck wi that :lmao: but I could end up crying if it works :eek:
Some good items at good prices. Have a 1p bump on me :thumbup:

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Trying a bit of retail psychology just like the big retailers catch us with - more a joke than anything else - open to trade offers but don't really want to drop prices much as i think they are fair to start with - but we shall see -

regards
Max

Like the 1p drop on some prices :D good luck wi that :lmao: but I could end up crying if it works :eek:
Some good items at good prices. Have a 1p bump on me :thumbup:

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Further updated - more price reductions [contrary to previous post!] – also open to trade offers

Also added: Camelback Hawg Foliage Green - brand new - £80

Or trade [with cash adjustment if needed] for slightly larger similar type pack with organisational ability [eg. Camelbak Linchpin or talon, 5.11 rush 24, flyye fast edc, blackhawk patrol pack [the one with 6 pockets], Max P Condor.

also looking for a 20-25 litre pack such as a karrimor wind, lowe alpine airzone or berghaus airspace type pack for cycling – willing to trade for other items.

regards
Matt

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Matt, tried to Pm you but problem ! Anyway pack arrived safely yesterday very pleased .

Thankyou very much.

Ivan...

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.