Oh Dear !!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
the problem with that is that Bill insults people i hold in high regard, and know a great deal better than Bill and his squad of keyboard commandos. is Bill bantering? every action has a reaction - posting this garbage here gets this reaction
get back on the fence mate

Actually all the first insults were made by you and someone you hold in high regard. Don't sulk when you get it back you big baby. Squad of keyboard commando's eh, where would they be then? I tend to stand alone mate, if others help then thats appreciated and if others are interested then good, but i ask no one to fight my battles for me.

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Can we move on from the personal attacks. HillBill was having an interesting debate with me on the Fear of the Dark thread and I asked him to start a thread here to avoid drifting more off topic there. You don't have to agree with him, but we can at least offer other views that oppose or disprove his theories without attacking the man. I also don't see why an interesting subject should be locked because a couple of folk label it as BS, this is supposed to be a democracy and it is far from a taboo subject.

On the last thread I was debating with HB the fact that gravity has no known opposite. I am of the firm belief that there is either gravity or not. I later theorised that if something was an opposing force for gravity, that it could possibly be centrifugal force. If anybody else has any other theories regarding this, I'd like to hear them.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
You see mate, its one thing to not agree with anothers post, thats fine, thats normal. Its quite another though to take it to an insulting level because you do not agree.:)

Tell you what, if you can find and show ONE single post where i say i am the only one who can understand the languages then i will make you a knife to your spec and another to be raffled off to a charity of your choice

Hows that suit you?

How can i show you peer reviewed evidence when my work has not been peer reviewed?

Tell me how to get it so and i will.

LOL and the message will change again and again so it fits in with your need to be right.

Peer - A peer a group of people of the same status,ability, background etc.

Ignorance - uninformed, how on earth would you know you dont know my background. my life expeirience or educational background.

seriously for someone who reconds he can read long dead languages you need to work on English definitions, it might affect the translations?

I have to laugh though. If I don’t sign up to your mumbo jumbo I must be ignorant. Stick some ACTUAL science in your ‘truths’ and I might start listening, but until then what your spouting is just false Rhetoric.

I can’t be arsed tolling through the old threads to find posts where YOU say you are the only one who fully understands the writings and the other experts are Wrong, but there were plenty of them on BB. I simply asked you for some published peer reviewed evidence and you ignored me time and time again.

Others have posted asking for you to explain how scientific theories which are commonly accepted fit in with your ‘truth’ but you ignore those too.

I wonder why…

Last edited:
A lot of Bills theories are based on clap trap that he cannot qualify, I then believe he goes off on a tangent that is isolated from all other laws of physics, I think he is fairly well read, but I believe that he has been reading off at a tangent too.

I like Bills scribblings and I thing we should embrace his madness, I think he should have his own section,
Remember there is a fine line between madness and genius.

If you don't like the thread then use the ignore button, it's easy.
Some however can't resist the urge to have a go.

Lets give Bill his own section :lmao:

As for spelling, well we all make mistakes, and I am far from perfect, but there is one member here that I have to sit and de-cypher (is that spelt correctly :lmao:) nearly every post he makes.

Lets not discourage Bill from having an imagination, no matter how strange and misinformed that might be.
He always conducts himself in an honourable fashion, no matter what abuse is launched at him, I think there is a hell of a guy there really.

Bill is Innocent... Bill is Innocent....:You_Rock_

Adze

Native
Oct 9, 2009
Cumbria
www.adamhughes.net
as for slieplng yuo cna stlil udrensntad tihs so waht diferfnece deos it mkae?

I think I have an answer for you on this one HillBill:

While we can read poorly spelled or grammatically incorrect English, that doesn't mean we can understand it properly.

A really good example of why spelling and syntax are important is this:

"I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse."

"i had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

So you see, people who structure their sentences correctly, help their uncles. People who don't... :D

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I'm a busy person mate, i have to sort my posts while i am working. Which means inevitably i am rushing. It would be great to have the time to sit and structure it all properly, but with 3 young kids my own business and other commitments, i rarely have the time these days.

i apologise for the odd spelling/grammar mistake, they don't happen often though :D

I think I have an answer for you on this one HillBill:

While we can read poorly spelled or grammatically incorrect English, that doesn't mean we can understand it properly.

A really good example of why spelling and syntax are important is this:

"I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse."

"i had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

So you see, people who structure their sentences correctly, help their uncles. People who don't... :D

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
fair play. :)

now what was that about the mid Pacific?

Nothing yet that i can see, maybe there will be nothing, maybe my timing is out.

Hows that volcano coming along? If its still putting out then pressure is still building, pressure is one of the key forces behind the theory. Sound and light can be created by lowish pressure. The next reaction needs higher pressure to be initiated, and is not instantaneous like sound and light,

From working through the theory, It will first create an electric charge, from light sound pressure and rotation which will build which will then cause fusion in the no pressure zone at the centre of the spin.

But, this last force is the Birth of CF and that can only come from the centre. So for all we know, there could be pressure building up at our planets core, giving energy to both our planet and us.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Bill, why are we not getting this phenomenon from every other currently active volcano then, why just this out of all the 8000 that are active, what makes this one different?

Timing i would imagine. Also plenty of bright lights have been seen in the sky and said to be meteors. I do not know of any correlation to volcanic activity at those times as i have only just started looking into it. But if all these big bright lights are meteors then why do they never leave anything behind or hit us? All that is seen is a bright light and a sonic boom is heard/felt.

We as a whole are reaching a point where pressure is high. This pressure is reflected all around us by what we are doing against each other, everything is a representation of those conflicting forces happening around us, and as such, we cant help it yet. If CF starts and i believe it will then there will be a massive initial conflict of energy which will then equalise over time into a state of harmony and equalibrium. All will be good.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
How does "time" come into it Bill?
You seem very uncertain, how about "coincidence" leading to incorrect conclusion.

All quiet in the seas at the moment.

Time? The earth passes through stages of growth, on a cycle like every other natural thing. Different things things happen at different points in the cycle. Ice ages are cyclic they happen every so often, yet consistently.

Its on a much longer cycle that our lives can fully grasp but it is still on one, as is our galaxy as is our sun and moon.

Like i said before, pressure build up is needed for the next step. If there isn't enough pressure then it wont start. That doesnt mean the pressure wont build up, only that it its not high enough yet. How many bad natural disasters have happened in the last 10years? The signs are there, the planets changing and so are we.

How many bad natural disasters have happened in the last 10years? The signs are there, the planets changing and so are we.

Has there been significantly more natural disasters in the last 10 years compared to the previous 10 years?

Is 10 years a long enough time to measure these things to allow for accuracy?

Is it likely there is more 'awareness' of many natural disasters due to improved communications and access to information?

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Timing i would imagine. Also plenty of bright lights have been seen in the sky and said to be meteors. I do not know of any correlation to volcanic activity at those times as i have only just started looking into it. But if all these big bright lights are meteors then why do they never leave anything behind or hit us? All that is seen is a bright light and a sonic boom is heard/felt.

Meteors are a pretty common phenomenon. Most of them burn up when they hit the upper atmosphere and explode into smaller fragments, which in turn burn up and it is that which produces the light. Quite a few make it through the atmosphere, but it is such a big planet with a vast surface area with no human habitation, that it is rare for meteorites to actually hit buildings or be seen to land.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Has there been significantly more natural disasters in the last 10 years compared to the previous 10 years?

Is 10 years a long enough time to measure these things to allow for accuracy?

Is it likely there is more 'awareness' of many natural disasters due to improved communications and access to information?

Of course but the scale is different, not just the figures, think of the tsunami is indonesia, hurricane katrina, haiti quake, volcano erupting

All much worse than things that have happened in a long time.

Is 10 years enough time to measure it? Well think of it this way. If you have a 24hr digital clock it is new years eve and you set your alarm for 0.00 midnight. At the moment your alarm goes off its the start of a new cycle and new day a new month and a new year. How much has changed on the face of your clock by that final second before 0.00

Everything runs the same, and carries on running the same, but all of a sudden, everythings changed, no warning proir, only at the change point. But if you leave your alarm set for 0.00 then that will happen every single cycle, something will change (date).

Is 10 years enough time to measure it? Well think of it this way. If you have a 24hr digital clock it is new years eve and you set your alarm for 0.00 midnight. At the moment your alarm goes off its the start of a new cycle and new day a new month and a new year. How much has changed on the face of your clock by that final second before 0.00

But we are dealing with more variables that 4 numbers on a clock face.

Put it this way - if you wanted to find out average rain fall you could monitor this, measure it and make your conclusions.

Doing this test over the course of a week in November and doing it in July will give you massively varying results - so there needs to be an adequate length of time to allow for natural variances.

When dealing with matters of a planetary or universal magnitude, 10 years is so insignificant it is not even worth considering as a unit of measument from which to draw any kind of conclusion.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Meteors are a pretty common phenomenon. Most of them burn up when they hit the upper atmosphere and explode into smaller fragments, which in turn burn up and it is that which produces the light. Quite a few make it through the atmosphere, but it is such a big planet with a vast surface area with no human habitation, that it is rare for meteorites to actually hit buildings or be seen to land.

Were they ever meteorites though? I mean, they may be classed as meteorites, but no evidence of any is found as such. Sure they are seen, maybe even heard. But light and sound dont make a metiorite. Only phenomenon to be explained. I'm not saying they are not, but maybe not all are?

There are many forms of sound around the place and always some pressure. You can make sound by clapping. Now if you could direct that sound and pressure, then clap again and direct that sound and pressure against it then there is a decent chance i reckon that you could generate a faint glow But clapping will be too difficult to get the pressure and timing. Plus it would have to be contained, all of it. It would be nearly impossible to make it happen with your hands.

You can do clap underwater and breathe the air formed at POI if you get good seal. You don't get much air, but control your breathing and your good to go for a bit

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
But we are dealing with more variables that 4 numbers on a clock face.

Put it this way - if you wanted to find out average rain fall you could monitor this, measure it and make your conclusions.

Doing this test over the course of a week in November and doing it in July will give you massively varying results - so there needs to be an adequate length of time to allow for natural variances.

When dealing with matters of a planetary or universal magnitude, 10 years is so insignificant it is not even worth considering as a unit of measument from which to draw any kind of conclusion.

1 second on a 24 hr clock is just as insignificant mate, yet makes everything happen.

Variables? Yes, if you look within the cycle, there will be variables. But from outside the cycle its just a cycle.

Think of it this way, will anything you do today no matter what it is, stop it getting to tomorrow? Other than changing time on the clock or turning it off, would anything you do today no matter what it is, stop that clock from hitting .0.00. And in a weeks time when you look back at this day, it will just be last saturday, in your memory, it wont be everything you did that day.

Thats the difference mate. A massive one. Inside, outside. Massive difference in perception of the cycle itself. Its one of the reasons that i believe gravity to be a misnomer. We are looking from inside out and trying to figure out the grand old scheme of things from the bits within the cycle. Which is entirely possible, only thing is though folk think we are unique but we are not. They think we are special, but we are not. They think we are top of the pecking order but if you look outside our particualr circle, you will find that we are actually lowest form of pecking order available anywhere. The miniscule of the miniscule, Not to be even considered yet until we grow to what we have to be.( whole planet not just us)

I thought Bill said Central Pacific, and then totally changed tack and then went for Central Atlantic.

Either way, there is no evidence that what happened in China is related in anyway, and is in actual fact many thousands of miles away from any predicted location.

Seems like regular activity that has been happening in that area ( and most others) on our raging planet.

Just another day

:confused:

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I thought Bill said Central Pacific, and then totally changed tack and then went for Central Atlantic.

Either way, there is no evidence that what happened in China is related in anyway, and is in actual fact many thousands of miles away from any predicted location.

Seems like regular activity that has been happening in that area ( and most others) on our raging planet.

Just another day

:confused:

Indeed it is my friend. Indeed it is.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE