Oh Dear !!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
That would be Sumerian dear fellow.

I think you're thinking of the Cimmerians. Y'know Conan.

"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women"

I happened to catch Sky news on TV last night about the airport closures, man they're milking it for all it's worth! Anyone would think it's the end of the world seeing the spin they've put on it.

Still one thing we can all be grateful for is that the Americans will send a space shuttle up with Bruce Willis and some miners on board and they'll save the planet.

Perhaps what we're seeing is a precursor for 2012? For the appropriate theme music click here

Catch ya later folks... assuming there is a later. :rolleyes:

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Its sumerian mate :)

I think you're thinking of the Cimmerians. Y'know Conan.

"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women"

I happened to catch Sky news on TV last night about the airport closures, man they're milking it for all it's worth! Anyone would think it's the end of the world seeing the spin they've put on it.

Still one thing we can all be grateful for is that the Americans will send a space shuttle up with Bruce Willis and some miners on board and they'll save the planet.

Perhaps what we're seeing is a precursor for 2012? For the appropriate theme music click here

Catch ya later folks... assuming there is a later. :rolleyes:

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Never mind the carbon emissions on your car now...... This baby is spewing out so much carbon it would take all of the UKs 29 million cars a hundred years to match it...... But watch it be our fault anyhow so they can hike car tax and fuel prices in the name of "global Warming"...... The same "Global Warming" that gave us the coldest winter for 30 years.... go figure

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Being vague - the first defence of the alternative thinker

Just posting things about the way other peoples posts are laid out or spelling mistakes on other peoples posts, first sign of non thinker :) Only signs of superiority complex and desired conflict.

Never mind the carbon emissions on your car now...... This baby is spewing out so much carbon it would take all of the UKs 29 million cars a hundred years to match it...... But watch it be our fault anyhow so they can hike car tax and fuel prices in the name of "global Warming"...... The same "Global Warming" that gave us the coldest winter for 30 years.... go figure

Dead right Dave, I am waiting for all this to be blamed on us, I feel a volcano tax coming on.

Global Warming, yeah right, What CON that has turned out to be, and for years I believed them.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire

Centrifugal force has increased in strength, the planet is putting out more energy, it will build.:)

Draven

Native
Jul 8, 2006
Scotland
Cmon folks, me and Mark have had plenty of disagreements, debates and frustration but whether you agree with him and his theories or not, he's a nice guy and it ain't half hard to pass by a thread you're not interested in. He ain't hurtin anyone and hell, even if the belittling and mocking comments hit home and make him unhappy (unlikely, I think) you'd still have accomplished jack but making a good fella feel bad.

gorilla

Settler
Jun 8, 2007
merseyside, england
Just posting things about the way other peoples posts are laid out or spelling mistakes on other peoples posts, first sign of non thinker :) Only signs of superiority complex and desired conflict.

Bill - you're an idiot
you wish i was a non-thinker - once again - i don't agree with you, so you accuse me of being unable to live on your mental level.
no superiority here - just an opposing POV, which, obviously, you don't like
answer me one question - why do you insist on peddling these ridiculous views on the wrong forums? why not just log on to FT, or deluded hippy.com?
grow up man

gorilla

Settler
Jun 8, 2007
merseyside, england
in fact, my 2p - mods - lock the other 2 threads and save us a couple of hours
trust me...one thread gets locked, so it picks up in the next - seen it all on BB

Last edited:

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Bill - you're an idiot
you wish i was a non-thinker - once again - i don't agree with you, so you accuse me of being unable to live on your mental level.
no superiority here - just an opposing POV, which, obviously, you don't like
answer me one question - why do you insist on peddling these ridiculous views on the wrong forums? why not just log on to FT, or deluded hippy.com?
grow up man

You have not passed another POV mate, just picked on posts and called me an idiot and deluded hippy type. Is that your POV??

gorilla

Settler
Jun 8, 2007
merseyside, england
we're all apes Bill - surely you know that
my POV is that you spout this garbage where no-one really cares or understands in order to appear intelligent and well-informed - i consider you to be neither.
seriously - offering a knife in a comp to anyone who can descend to your level and be bothered to articulate some twisted cosmic viewpoint that claims to rationalize and pigeonhole random natural events? what does that achieve?
you sound like David Icke

Last edited:

gorilla

Settler
Jun 8, 2007
merseyside, england
and i don't buy this 'if you don't like it, don't read it' argument - surely if one member can post it, another is within his rights to disagree?
people get too precious on forums in general nowadays

phill_ue

Banned
Jan 4, 2010
Sheffield
and i don't buy this 'if you don't like it, don't read it' argument - surely if one member can post it, another is within his rights to disagree?
people get too precious on forums in general nowadays

Apparently, the only right we have is the right to log off, or that is the view held on most forums.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
we're all apes Bill - surely you know that
my POV is that you spout this garbage where no-one really cares or understands in order to appear intelligent and well-informed - i consider you to be neither.
seriously - offering a knife in a comp to anyone who can descend to your level and be bothered to articulate some twisted cosmic viewpoint that claims to rationalize and pigeonhole random natural events? what does that acheive?
you sound like David Icke

Nah sorry mate. wrong guy. What you consider is your own affair, i care not. Folk may not understand what i am saying, fair enough i wont judge them for it. I don't carry grudges around like some folk, i treat everyone equally as everyone is equal. including yourself. It is a shame others feel they need to have a vent and spout at things they do not understand. This does nothing but show the type of person they are to others, as does my behavior in this public place. You won't see me putting others posts down because i dont understand them, i would rather gain understanding and expand my awareness of things. I would rather grow, than remain static, i do my own work and don't rely on others to do it for me. Most folk come out with theories or anrguments based on other peoples work which they are just repeating and accepting as the be all and end all.

as for slieplng yuo cna stlil udrensntad tihs so waht diferfnece deos it mkae?

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE