Oh Aaron...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
crave_cooking_school.jpg

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Gosh you are soooooo cruel! You'll be having GoatBoy conjouring up the smell and tastes in words next, speaking in tongues of the salivating aromas stirring up his taste buds, teasing the poor lad with side servings of creamy light mash with lakes of fragrant brown gravy, dripping seductively from the fork......

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Gosh you are soooooo cruel! You'll be having GoatBoy conjouring up the smell and tastes in words next, speaking in tongues of the salivating aromas stirring up his taste buds, teasing the poor lad with side servings of creamy light mash with lakes of fragrant brown gravy, dripping seductively from the fork......

You describe it so well Sal :)

DSCF0913_zps71d7118a.jpg

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)

I used to like you, I really did.

Off to bed properly now, teeth cleaned and night cap on. Logging off if 3... 2...

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
They work quite well as camping food too.

Either on their own
6628069225_be3dbf78a1_z.jpg

or as part of a one pot meal
8707134339_a1485822cd_z.jpg

Fortunately, I would never stoop so low as to torment Aaron with pictures. That would be mean.

:evilangel:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE