Kitchen Comparisons.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Just leaving this here in case its of use to anyone shopping around for a kitchen.

Very comprehensive look at Kitchens!

Reactions: GreyCat

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Mmm... Cooking is a passion for both of us; I have no regrets at all about how much we paid for our kitchen and it wasn't from Wren, Howdens, Wickes or any other mass produced kitchen supplier. It really depend what you want a kitchen for :)

Yes, I could have built my own (been there, got the T shirt) but, there are times, when life is too short.

Reactions: Diamond Dave

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Mmm... Cooking is a passion for both of us; I have no regrets at all about how much we paid for our kitchen and it wasn't from Wren, Howdens, Wickes or any other mass produced kitchen supplier. It really depend what you want a kitchen for :)

Yes, I could have built my own (been there, got the T shirt) but, there are times, when life is too short.

Alright , alright bertie big pockets !! :) I get it - flash 'arry!! :)

I'm a Landlord so find this sort of thing useful and interesting.
I also think we tend to pay alot of Kitchens in general.

That being said we've just recently put a deposit down for a German Kitchen - however, I've not seen anyone do a like for like comparison video like this before.

Just leaving it here if anyone finds it useful.

Obviously not Broch who is polishing up his granite work top as we speak. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Broch

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
I’m not going to watch the video (well, probably not) but have to say I was very happy with the price, quality and service of my DIY kitchens order! I would (and have) recommend.

Reactions: TeeDee

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I’m not going to watch the video (well, probably not) but have to say I was very happy with the price, quality and service of my DIY kitchens order! I would (and have) recommend.

DIY Kitchens came out as this guys top choice.

Reactions: CLEM

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Many a true word said in jest :)

Sorry, I did post in haste as I was waiting for one of the dishes I was cooking to 'caramelise'. Granite all wiped down now (though the missus tells me it's Brazilian Gneiss).

And they say crime doesn't pay....

:)

• Haha
Reactions: Broch

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE