Offline for a bit.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
It appears i may be down with glandular fever so i'll be offline for a bit, i'll have a jolly good read when i can sit upright for longer then 30 seconds.
if anyone needs me pm me or Calibanzwei
ta
Pete

bivibabe

May 5, 2009
loch eck argyll
I suffered from this horrible virus on and off for 7 years, it ruined my teenage years, caused depression and other things. Fluids, pain relief and plenty of rest and no alcohol as the virus can affect the liver. Get well soon. (didn't mean to sound so gloomy-most folks get over it quick :) )

Last edited:

calibanzwei

Settler
Jan 7, 2009
Warrington, UK
It appears i may be down with glandular fever so i'll be offline for a bit, i'll have a jolly good read when i can sit upright for longer then 30 seconds.
if anyone needs me pm me or Calibanzwei
ta
Pete

Ai, you didn't look in the best of conditions when I was round last night. Looks like I'll have to drag you round Derbyshire on a travois come December :D

torc

Settler
Nov 23, 2005
left coast, ireland
Best and of luck to you and get well soon Melonfish. The virus screwed up my college years but it can be beaten, just listen to your doctor and learn to recognise its short term and long term effects and how to deal with them.
Happy trails...torc.

Melonfish

Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
got the odd moment of strength when the paracetamol kicks in, so i can use the net for 5 mins but then i really have to lie down again.
checked myself this morning i've lost a bloody stone... i'm well out of sorts. my throat however is less swollen and the ulcers are gone so thats good at least.
still totally wiped out, weak as a kitten, i couldn't even strike my firesteel right now lol.
anyway thanks for the lovely comments, i thoroughly hope to be better soon because daytime tv is killing me... and having to just lie around? how boring, never had a full nights sleep then woken up feeling like i need to sleep again though thats a new one.
anyhoo have fun guys :)

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
keep sleeping mate - it helps it really does!

I had GF when I was taking my o-levels - managed to drag myself in to take each exam then crashed again (probably explains why I crashed in the results too - well that's my reasoning and I'm sticking to it!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE