Not the "Bushcraft Uniform"

Wayland

Hárbarðr
OK, just for fun and out of interest. :D

What bits of gear do you use that are definitely not part of the "Bushcraft Uniform?"

Let's see some of those unique solutions that people have come up with.

I'm going to start the ball rolling with the milk bottle lamp.

Bottlelamp.jpg

An idea given to me by Craig at a Scottish meet a few years back.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I know most of the USA citizens are armed, I just did'nt realise the Ducks were too!!
Must make duck hunting season a little more interesting i guess , bit cowardly to hide behind your armoured Canoe....

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
Hoodoo, that's a lovely canoe!

Anyway, back to Wayland's question.

I have a pair of Asda secateurs (spl) amongst my cutting tools. £1.20 and a lot less conspicuous than an axe and quicker than a saw on smallish stuff.

Dave

I have a Hi Vis yellow fleece with refelctor strips around the body and arms, very hard not to be missed.

I normally wear it under my Soldier 95 combat jacket, thery being if i need to rescued i wear it without the jacket to make it easier for the rescue party to see me.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Helicopter marker panels in my kit, very much for the same reason of making life easier for finding me or for me to find my place after a bimble in dense woodland. I've put it on my car in the past as a meeting point indicator, there are loads of blue Zafiras out there, not many with a bright orange marker panel strapped acrossd the windscreen!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE