Norway checking in

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chris68

Feb 27, 2011
Norway
Hi all,
I'm an american who has lived in Norway for the last 10 years. Been into bushcraft for at least that long. I was initially attracted to bushcraft as a means to be less reliant upon modern backpacking gear. Since then, my intrest fueled by the likes of Ray Mears and Mors Kochanski, among others.

I'm still kind of new to all this forum stuff, and I'm hoping to find a forum with a minium of politics, religion, and end of times obesession. Is this it?

Also, any tips for making my pictures more avatar friendly? I can't seem to find a file small enough to be successfully uploaded to my profile. --Chris.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Hi Chris, and welcome. To answer some of the specific questions, religion and politics are officially taboo on this site, see the 'rules'. As to whether this is the site of your dreams, only time will tell.

There are numerous programs that can re-size images if that's what you mean about your avatar. There's a place on the forum (near the bottom of the main list) for asking about that sort of thing, post there and tell people what software you're using now (things like operating system, browser, any packages you've bought/borrowed/grabbed off the 'net) so that they can help you better.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
sign0016.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE