North West meet Delamere, 20-22 April

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Goose said:
Yes, and archery! We have to sort out details of when we can use the lake at the weekend with the wardens on site. :D
If anyone needs to get stuff from the car park to the site find me first and I will organise it on the day. I will group the kit together and cut down on the number of times we have to pester the wardens to drive down.

I'll be there around 2 - 3pm on Saturday. Will that be a problem? If so no worries I will hump the kit.

corr

Tenderfoot
Oct 22, 2006
crewe, cheshire
:ban: OMG it's like 3 days of work left till fun time :You_Rock_ well i just finnisht sharpning me sharps still need to get a bow will probly do that friday morning then hed out fun fun fun and did i see that evning drinking will be hapaning :240: if so i will bring a drink .. or 2 !!!! :eek:

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
clcuckow said:
Work has got in the way again so I cannot get down anymore :(

Up for one next time though unless work does it to me again.
Sure we will have another, after we all recover from this one!

Graham, Thursday evening is OK as is Sunday night. There will be others knocking around the site on Thursday day though.
If anyone else is wanting to stay out of normal times just let me know.

fishaben

Jul 17, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Me and my dad (Wanderingstar) haven't been out in ages now, we're really looking forward to it. By the way I will be taking some shotgun shell match boxes, ready made obviously with sand paper glued on the end for striking. and selling them 20p each or 3 for 50p if anyones interested. And if anyone would like to know anything at all about fishing (course, carp & fly), I'm ya man. ( Gailainne you mentioned you hadn't been since you were a kid).

Cant wait to meet you all again and some for the 1st time.

Ben

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
fishaben said:
By the way I will be taking some shotgun shell match boxes, ready made obviously with sand paper glued on the end for striking. and selling them 20p each or 3 for 50p if anyones interested.

Cant wait to meet you all again and some for the 1st time.

Ben

Cool put me down for 6 please . A pound well spent by anyones measure. :You_Rock_

Wayland said:
I think this is the up to date list.

I think you forgot me :(
Happybunny + Wife + 3yr old + 6 week old coming for day visit on Saturday.
(Or maybe your list was only overnighters.)

We are all really looking forward to it (well, maybe the baby doesn't care too much). Can't wait to meet and learn.

Hope you'll forgive us for the day visit - baby not ready for camping for a few months yet (or at least the in-laws would never forgive me if I tried to take him camping.)

TTFN,
Ben

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
Backyard Bushcraft said:
so what time are people meeting on friday and how much is it costing?? getting rather excited now, but which knife to take!!! :lmao: :lmao:
Why decide? Take them all!
The cost is £4 per person per night. This is for the camping fees to the scout camp and is the only charge.
I am hoping to be there about lunch time (ish) and will put up some signs on the way from the junction of the A49/A556 by the garage.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
List brought forward.

Goose
Backyard Bushcraft - maybe one night.
EdS + Partner + Gary and Gary's brother - Maybe Saturday
Wayland
Corr
Wanderingstar
Fisherben
Singeblister - pass granted...
Outdoorcode, Dolly the Bushpug and friend.
Steve R
Aragorn
PJMCBear
Kaoss
Gaz_miggy
Graham_S - looking more than probable
Razorstrop
Firebreather & Mrs Firebreather depending on work
Xylaria, Moschops + two mini Xylarias
Emberglow
Bikething
Reddave + marshmallows
Galiainnne + Waterstones
Soar
Andy J - Passing through Sunday
Dances with Wolves
Neanderthal
Spamel - Working on the escape committee.
Matt-W + Family and Mutt Saturday night + Sunday
Mike-B and Mini Mike-B
Ratbag
Happybunny + Wife + 3yr old + 6 week old coming for day visit on Saturday
Shaunmacdonald

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
I'm really looking forward to this. I'm packing the car tomorrow and driving down on thursday so I'll be there from thursday night. now all i need to do is go and get some food...
:D

and for those of us with sat nav, the post code of the site is CW8 2EA

224 miles to go ;)

Pipistrelle

Tenderfoot
Jun 18, 2006
England (North West)
I would love to come, it is a spit and fart from me too, but I am working aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! I don't suppose I could just pop up and say hi, for a visit like, rather than staying for the duration?

peds8045

Sep 4, 2005
Telford, Shropshire
I'm going to have to bow out of this one (drat and double drat) i have work comittments in readiness for a trip to the Middle East. Maybe get to meet you all at the next one.

Hope you all have a great time. Thanks for organising it again Goose :You_Rock_

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
fishaben said:
yes you can firebreather (PM)

Anyone else for any, I only have 9 left up for grabs!!! :)
I'm getting all excited now, I think everyone is, cant wait.

Ben

If i have nabbed them all i will drop to just three so we can all get some. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE