North West Meet, 14, 15 July!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
Not going to be able to make this one guys :(
I have to go to a wedding.:1244:
fed up because its my brithday on the 14th so it would have been good to get out for the weekend.
Anyway if its half as good as the last you guys will have a great time......just wish i could be there with you lot.......im not envious at all...............:banghead:

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Me and the wife will be there, it's her first meet and to tell you the truth I can't believe she has agreed to come. I will have to bring my new Tipi.....Can't wait:D

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
You must have been right about getting a tipi she seems more interested in going now, I'm going to bring my hammock along and see if I can convert her though.:)

big_daddy_merc

Forager
Apr 9, 2007
chesterfield
i may come if thats ok, but can't confirm just yet, but can't see a problem at the min, should have been going to a classic cars show round about that date but it's been canceled now

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Good on her! I am not sure whether my wife will like the hammock, but we will see. You say it is your Birthday? well we will have to celabrate with a drink or two.:)

Wayland

Hárbarðr
OK I'll start a list now before it gets too long.

Goose
Spamel - Possible
Wanderingstar
Fisherben
Wayland + Debbie
Reddave +1½
Mountain Man
Singeblister
Matt Weir + Nat, kids & dog plus 2 friends, kid & dog
Neanderthal
sxmolloy - lift needed.
Ratbag - Possible
Outdoorcode - Possible
Lodian - lift needed.
Corr
Soar +1
big_daddy_merc

I'll add them here as the list grows or changes.

There is bags of space at Delamere for tents or hammocks.

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Just to update with my lot...

Goose
Spamel - Possible
Wanderingstar
Fisherben
Wayland + Debbie
Reddave +1½
Mountain Man
Singeblister
Matt Weir, Nat, kids & dog plus 2 friends, kid & dog
Neanderthal
sxmolloy - lift needed.
Ratbag - Possible
Outdoorcode - Possible
Lodian - lift needed.
Corr
Soar +1
big_daddy_merc

xylaria

Mine all want to come, but i don't know if himself is working yet, but the kids are really up on idea of backpacking it by public transport and sleeping in hammocks.

Last time I backpacked with them, short stuff was in a pushchair. I am going to see quite a few of you at Eds place soon so I will be asking for hammocking tips.

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Mine all want to come, but i don't know if himself is working yet, but the kids are really up on idea of backpacking it by public transport and sleeping in hammocks.

Last time I backpacked with them, short stuff was in a pushchair. I am going to see quite a few of you at Eds place soon so I will be asking for hammocking tips.

Ill give you a hand with the hammock if needed Fiona. Tel Mossy to wag work ;)

MikeS

Forager
Sep 5, 2005
Peterborough
I will check my diary when I get home. Does anyone have either an OS grid ref or a website for the site so I can see exactly where it is.

Cheers

:thanks:

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
Unfortunately there is no website for the site, there is a link on cheshirescouts website but it only has contact details, I have mentioned it to the "management".
I will sort out a grid reference but for now, http://www.multimap.com/maps/#t=l&map=53.22353,-2.60271|16|4 The site is near the junction of the A556 and A49. On the map it is the road opposite overdale lane, kennel lane.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
OK Something weird going on with the post editing. I can't update the original list so new one here.

Goose
Spamel - Possible
Wanderingstar
Fisherben
Wayland + Debbie
Reddave +1½
Mountain Man
Singeblister
Matt Weir + Nat, kids & dog plus 2 friends, kid & dog
Neanderthal
sxmolloy - lift needed from Preston. Please help if you can..
Ratbag - Possible
Outdoorcode - Possible
Lodian - lift needed.
Corr
Soar +1
big_daddy_merc
Xylaria and as much of the family as possible.
Peds8045 - Possible
MikeS - possible
John Dixon + Clan and Dogs.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE