Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Spen

Feb 1, 2012
March, Cambs
I ordered a carbon Mora of the web Kev , thought you had only got a stainless spare ...... would still like that if thats ok ? Am after a folding saw next :)

munkiboi182

Jan 28, 2012
taverham, thorpe marriott, norfolk
so long as i get about a fort nights notice im fairly good to wangle days off especially this early in the season. going for a half-nighter tonight. getting up at stupid o'clock to watch the sun come up over south walsham broad whilst eating a full english then going for a paddle/otter spotting trail

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
They're on about Thetford on the 15th. I can't make it but it might be nice for the two groups to meet ;)

Well we are trying to arrange something for the 15th weekend poss around Thetford was just a suggestion, would be good to find somewhere for a two nighter, at the mo it looks like me and one other, but yeah it would be good to have a two group meet... :)

Hi Good people of Norfolk. Long standing members may remember that a couple of years ago I invited everyone to an archery event.

Now there's another chance for anyone who would like to try out the sport, and is available, to come to my field archery club's Have-A-Go Day.
Its on Sunday 22nd April, in a beautiful part of Dunwich Forest. Just PM me for details anyone who's up for it.

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Heads up 99p stores have the barbie fans in stock again. Great for hobo stoves etc. I'm happy to get them for anyone who can't get to the shop.

L8starter

Forager
Mar 6, 2011
norwich, uk
hi all, i havent been here in a while, must be the spring stirring my brain. i havent read far back but i am interested in a couple of canoe references, have kayak with stowage, can travel!!

hey rabbit, girls unite, are you still reading pal?

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
Hi, L8starter. my self, dave and steve went for a paddle just last friday about 8 miles myself and dave both have canoes steve has a kayak his first time out so the pace is not fast, but for me it was just right. i have the use of a mooring at hillgay near downham market, if and when its nice again you are wellcome to tag along. we went to the sugar beet factory stopped under a bridge for a cupper and a nice chat. no one got wet. hope to do a couple of overnighters this year maybe more, see how it goes. later carl

L8starter

Forager
Mar 6, 2011
norwich, uk
downham is a bit of a trek from norwich, hadnt realised you were all out that way, sounds possible tho for an overnighter..... i frequently get wet getting in or out of my kayak!! :lmao::lmao:hope the stow hold is watertight, ive never had sleeping kit in it!!

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
Hi, dave lives in norwich, we did talk friday about comming over to norwich as dave knows one or two places local to him that are good. but if you get bored and just want to go for a splash just let me know and we can sort something out, well anyone with a kayak or canoe is wellcome. carl

munkiboi182

Jan 28, 2012
taverham, thorpe marriott, norfolk
Hi guys, on the same topic I'm trying to sort out a bc site with my boss. Canoe/kayaking access only. There is a 5 pound pitch fee but its a great river side spot and large open fires are allowed. Just north of norwich. We can hire boats to any one who doesnt have one. Just need a date a few weeks in advance and a head count.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE