Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Early morning roll call!

Damascus
Whittler Kev (see you there bringing snorkers, cheese, onions and bread)
Spenny (Coming with WK)
Globetrotter.uk
Chimney sweep (all grown up)
munkiboi182
norfolkjohn
rabbitrex?

Please confirm and add your name

Look at all those newbies

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Thanks guys for making the day great. Great company great weather and great food again. Will post photos when I can get on laptop.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hi there from a neighbouring county, been reading your thread now, be good to see your photo's, we are trying to get together a group in Suffolk.

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Another brill one again. Cheers to all. Not bothering with tea....two many snorkers ha ha

Really nice to see some new faces today :)

Picture time (only took the phone dang blast it)

Initiation? Bend boy's. Nice pointy spear Zac. Remember to harden it in the fire ;)

Lots of stuff blown down

woof, woof

AAhhhhhh :approve:

Wood ready for next time :campfire:

Wasn't all eating :rolleyes:

bet Globetrotters pics of the walk come out well ;)

The long walk back to the car (for some anyway :nana::rofl::p ha ha...thanks Mitch66 goodjob ;))
I'm sure you had a kip in your hammock you know :sleeping:

See ya next time:camping::grouphug:

(P.S.- Your all here as well)

Last edited:

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Sorry kev but we just enjoyed exploring and making sure we got back ok, but here's the other pics

Time for food

100_2990.jpg

100_2991.jpg

I wonder if my dad know I got this axe?

100_2992.jpg

STANLEY

100_2993.jpg

Craft time

100_2994.jpg

100_2997.jpg

And finally the group pic

100_3000.jpg

rabbitrex

Nov 1, 2011
Norfolk
Sorry couldn't make it guys, I had the kids so thought it might be best not to bring them this time. I'm more likely to be able to come in future if it's on a Sunday rather than Saturday but glad you all had a good time. Good to see photos. Shame there aren't anygirls though! I'm a girl by the way :)

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
hi, thanks for a nice time lad's. put on about 2lb but what the hell. thanks for all your advice and GT your fire steel is spot on. looking forward to the next one and cant wait for the overnighter. rabbitrex, maybe next time sure the kids will love it. we had a spare hammock or two. all the best carl

Spen

Feb 1, 2012
March, Cambs
Thanks for a great day Saturday , gave me lots to think about ....... been trawling the web ever since ! First time on a forum so not really sure what Im doing , cant be that hard ..... thanx again , you will see me next time better prepared hopefully........... cant wait for my Mora to arrive :) See ya soon

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Thanks for a great day Saturday , gave me lots to think about ....... been trawling the web ever since ! First time on a forum so not really sure what Im doing , cant be that hard ..... thanx again , you will see me next time better prepared hopefully........... cant wait for my Mora to arrive :) See ya soon

Got a stainless and a carbon spare ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE